I was wondering if someone could help me. I have never taken a connection flight before nor have I been in IAD, and this Summer (July 9th) I will be flying home from New York to Manchester via Washington D.C. IAD. Both flights are with UA but I only have a 42 minute stop-over (this is not what I had requested but lastminute.com are not replying to my calls/requests to speak to supervisors today!).
Would 42 minutes be enough? And do I have to go through immigration and collect my carry on to place it on to my flight to Manchester?
Any advice would be a great help to myself. Whilst I have travelled several times to many different places I have been lucky enough to secure cheap direct flights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementmart.com/blackcore-edge-max/
- 2 How to Start Swim?
- 3 3 Advanced Tips To Obtain Rid Of Person Breasts Fast
- 4 Northern California Redwoods
- 5 http://maleenhancementshop.info/ultra-fast-garcinia/
- 6 http://musclegainfast.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/
- 7 http://wellnesssupplement.com/enhance-mind-iq/
- 8 What Truly Works To Create Your Manhood Larger?
- 9 Christopher Oyolokor
- 10 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 11 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 12 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 13 http://brainfireadvice.com/red-fortera-reviews/
- 14 https://nienamilner.joomla.com/
- 15 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 16 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 17 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 18 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 19 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 20 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 21 DC restaurant report
- 22 Neue Galerie
- 23 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 24 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 25 Polynesian Cultural Centre
Connecting flights from LGA to IAD for MAN UK; do I have enough time?