I was wondering if someone could help me. I have never taken a connection flight before nor have I been in IAD, and this Summer (July 9th) I will be flying home from New York to Manchester via Washington D.C. IAD. Both flights are with UA but I only have a 42 minute stop-over (this is not what I had requested but lastminute.com are not replying to my calls/requests to speak to supervisors today!).
Would 42 minutes be enough? And do I have to go through immigration and collect my carry on to place it on to my flight to Manchester?
Any advice would be a great help to myself. Whilst I have travelled several times to many different places I have been lucky enough to secure cheap direct flights.
Connecting flights from LGA to IAD for MAN UK; do I have enough time?
- 1 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 4 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 5 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 6 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 7 American Airlines reservation question
- 8 Newport, RI Questions
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 11 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 12 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 13 Car trip from Seattle
- 14 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 15 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 16 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 17 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 18 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 19 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 20 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 21 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 22 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 23 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 24 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 25 Central Coast of Maine in August