I was wondering if someone could help me. I have never taken a connection flight before nor have I been in IAD, and this Summer (July 9th) I will be flying home from New York to Manchester via Washington D.C. IAD. Both flights are with UA but I only have a 42 minute stop-over (this is not what I had requested but lastminute.com are not replying to my calls/requests to speak to supervisors today!).
Would 42 minutes be enough? And do I have to go through immigration and collect my carry on to place it on to my flight to Manchester?
Any advice would be a great help to myself. Whilst I have travelled several times to many different places I have been lucky enough to secure cheap direct flights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ) INTERNET explorer install CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 INTERNET Tec*h 24*7
- 2 Cape Cod trip report
- 3 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 4 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 5 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 6 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 7 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 8 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 9 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 10 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 11 Las vegas and nearby
- 12 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 13 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 14 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 15 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 16 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 17 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 18 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 19 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 20 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 21 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 22 Orlando area weather in June
- 23 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 24 New Itinerary
- 25 Help with Northwest Trip
Connecting flights from LGA to IAD for MAN UK; do I have enough time?