I was wondering if someone could help me. I have never taken a connection flight before nor have I been in IAD, and this Summer (July 9th) I will be flying home from New York to Manchester via Washington D.C. IAD. Both flights are with UA but I only have a 42 minute stop-over (this is not what I had requested but lastminute.com are not replying to my calls/requests to speak to supervisors today!).
Would 42 minutes be enough? And do I have to go through immigration and collect my carry on to place it on to my flight to Manchester?
Any advice would be a great help to myself. Whilst I have travelled several times to many different places I have been lucky enough to secure cheap direct flights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DISNEY WORLD TICKET
- 2 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 3 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 4 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 5 Route Planning for East USA
- 6 Florida keys trip
- 7 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 8 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 9 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 10 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 11 How many states have you been to?
- 12 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 13 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 14 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 15 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 16 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 17 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 18 Skagway
- 19 Retiring in NM?
- 20 Chicago to Charleston
- 21 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 22 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 23 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 24 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 25 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
Connecting flights from LGA to IAD for MAN UK; do I have enough time?