I was wondering if someone could help me. I have never taken a connection flight before nor have I been in IAD, and this Summer (July 9th) I will be flying home from New York to Manchester via Washington D.C. IAD. Both flights are with UA but I only have a 42 minute stop-over (this is not what I had requested but lastminute.com are not replying to my calls/requests to speak to supervisors today!).
Would 42 minutes be enough? And do I have to go through immigration and collect my carry on to place it on to my flight to Manchester?
Any advice would be a great help to myself. Whilst I have travelled several times to many different places I have been lucky enough to secure cheap direct flights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 2 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 3 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 4 Grand Teton Questions
- 5 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 6 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 7 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 8 Grand American Road Trip!
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 11 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 12 Rules of the Subway
- 13 Grand Teton Questuons
- 14 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 15 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 16 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 17 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 18 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 19 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 20 Mystic CT
- 21 Alabama trip in Dec
- 22 Las vegas +21
- 23 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 24 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 25 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
Connecting flights from LGA to IAD for MAN UK; do I have enough time?