I was wondering if someone could help me. I have never taken a connection flight before nor have I been in IAD, and this Summer (July 9th) I will be flying home from New York to Manchester via Washington D.C. IAD. Both flights are with UA but I only have a 42 minute stop-over (this is not what I had requested but lastminute.com are not replying to my calls/requests to speak to supervisors today!).
Would 42 minutes be enough? And do I have to go through immigration and collect my carry on to place it on to my flight to Manchester?
Any advice would be a great help to myself. Whilst I have travelled several times to many different places I have been lucky enough to secure cheap direct flights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 2 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 3 south west family trip itinerary
- 4 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 5 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 6 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 7 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 8 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 9 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 10 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 11 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 12 Relocating to the Deep South
- 13 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 14 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 15 wasting time around JFK
- 16 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 17 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 18 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 19 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 20 SF Restaurant
- 21 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 22 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 23 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas
- 24 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
Connecting flights from LGA to IAD for MAN UK; do I have enough time?