I was wondering if someone could help me. I have never taken a connection flight before nor have I been in IAD, and this Summer (July 9th) I will be flying home from New York to Manchester via Washington D.C. IAD. Both flights are with UA but I only have a 42 minute stop-over (this is not what I had requested but lastminute.com are not replying to my calls/requests to speak to supervisors today!).
Would 42 minutes be enough? And do I have to go through immigration and collect my carry on to place it on to my flight to Manchester?
Any advice would be a great help to myself. Whilst I have travelled several times to many different places I have been lucky enough to secure cheap direct flights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 2 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 3 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 4 blue ridge parkway?
- 5 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 6 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 7 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 8 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 9 Which island for R&R?
- 10 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 11 San Antonio shopping
- 12 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 15 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 16 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 17 San Diego, mission valley
- 18 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 19 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 22 Seattle?
- 23 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 24 International transferring planes at CDG
- 25 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
Connecting flights from LGA to IAD for MAN UK; do I have enough time?