I was wondering if someone could help me. I have never taken a connection flight before nor have I been in IAD, and this Summer (July 9th) I will be flying home from New York to Manchester via Washington D.C. IAD. Both flights are with UA but I only have a 42 minute stop-over (this is not what I had requested but lastminute.com are not replying to my calls/requests to speak to supervisors today!).
Would 42 minutes be enough? And do I have to go through immigration and collect my carry on to place it on to my flight to Manchester?
Any advice would be a great help to myself. Whilst I have travelled several times to many different places I have been lucky enough to secure cheap direct flights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthresource.com/androforce-x10/
- 2 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 3 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 4 Christmas in Colorado
- 5 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 6 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 7 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 8 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 9 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 10 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 11 JFK to Washington
- 12 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 13 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 14 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 15 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 16 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 17 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 18 How much time in Badlands?
- 19 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 20 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 21 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 22 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 23 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 24 Where to live in the North East
- 25 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
Connecting flights from LGA to IAD for MAN UK; do I have enough time?