I was wondering if someone could help me. I have never taken a connection flight before nor have I been in IAD, and this Summer (July 9th) I will be flying home from New York to Manchester via Washington D.C. IAD. Both flights are with UA but I only have a 42 minute stop-over (this is not what I had requested but lastminute.com are not replying to my calls/requests to speak to supervisors today!).
Would 42 minutes be enough? And do I have to go through immigration and collect my carry on to place it on to my flight to Manchester?
Any advice would be a great help to myself. Whilst I have travelled several times to many different places I have been lucky enough to secure cheap direct flights.
Connecting flights from LGA to IAD for MAN UK; do I have enough time?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 rain in Kauai
- 3 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 4 Washington, DC to Boston
- 5 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 6 San Diego Trip Report
- 7 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 8 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 9 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 10 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 11 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 12 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 13 WISCONSIN
- 14 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 15 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 16 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 17 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 18 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 19 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 20 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 21 Phoenix restaurants
- 22 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 23 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 24 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 25 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?