I was wondering if someone could help me. I have never taken a connection flight before nor have I been in IAD, and this Summer (July 9th) I will be flying home from New York to Manchester via Washington D.C. IAD. Both flights are with UA but I only have a 42 minute stop-over (this is not what I had requested but lastminute.com are not replying to my calls/requests to speak to supervisors today!).
Would 42 minutes be enough? And do I have to go through immigration and collect my carry on to place it on to my flight to Manchester?
Any advice would be a great help to myself. Whilst I have travelled several times to many different places I have been lucky enough to secure cheap direct flights.
Connecting flights from LGA to IAD for MAN UK; do I have enough time?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cross Country RV Trip
- 2 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 3 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 4 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 5 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 6 Texas
- 7 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 8 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 9 Hotels Philly
- 10 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 13 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 14 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 15 Universal Orlando
- 16 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 17 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 18 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 19 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 20 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 21 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 22 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 23 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 24 California
- 25 Charleston, SC Beaches