I was wondering if someone could help me. I have never taken a connection flight before nor have I been in IAD, and this Summer (July 9th) I will be flying home from New York to Manchester via Washington D.C. IAD. Both flights are with UA but I only have a 42 minute stop-over (this is not what I had requested but lastminute.com are not replying to my calls/requests to speak to supervisors today!).
Would 42 minutes be enough? And do I have to go through immigration and collect my carry on to place it on to my flight to Manchester?
Any advice would be a great help to myself. Whilst I have travelled several times to many different places I have been lucky enough to secure cheap direct flights.
Connecting flights from LGA to IAD for MAN UK; do I have enough time?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 2 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 3 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 4 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 5 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 6 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 9 New Orleans help please
- 10 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 11 los angeles restaurants
- 12 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 13 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 14 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 15 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 16 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 17 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 18 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 19 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 20 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 21 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 22 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 23 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 24 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 25 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia