I was wondering if someone could help me. I have never taken a connection flight before nor have I been in IAD, and this Summer (July 9th) I will be flying home from New York to Manchester via Washington D.C. IAD. Both flights are with UA but I only have a 42 minute stop-over (this is not what I had requested but lastminute.com are not replying to my calls/requests to speak to supervisors today!).
Would 42 minutes be enough? And do I have to go through immigration and collect my carry on to place it on to my flight to Manchester?
Any advice would be a great help to myself. Whilst I have travelled several times to many different places I have been lucky enough to secure cheap direct flights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://basiccleanseplus.com/garcinia-thin-secret/
- 2 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 3 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 4 Dermabellix Reviews Does Dermabellix really work?
- 5 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 6 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 7 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 8 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 9 Help me with this
- 10 NYC For The Day
- 11 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 12 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 13 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 14 JFK Terminal 8
- 15 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 16 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 17 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 18 California Trip
- 19 Atlanta With Toddler
- 20 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 21 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 22 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 23 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 24 AR State Parks
- 25 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
Connecting flights from LGA to IAD for MAN UK; do I have enough time?