I was wondering if someone could help me. I have never taken a connection flight before nor have I been in IAD, and this Summer (July 9th) I will be flying home from New York to Manchester via Washington D.C. IAD. Both flights are with UA but I only have a 42 minute stop-over (this is not what I had requested but lastminute.com are not replying to my calls/requests to speak to supervisors today!).
Would 42 minutes be enough? And do I have to go through immigration and collect my carry on to place it on to my flight to Manchester?
Any advice would be a great help to myself. Whilst I have travelled several times to many different places I have been lucky enough to secure cheap direct flights.
Connecting flights from LGA to IAD for MAN UK; do I have enough time?
- 1 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 2 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 3 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 4 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 5 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 6 D.C. in a day
- 7 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 8 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 9 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 10 A Visit to Charleston
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 13 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 14 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 15 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 16 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 17 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 18 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 21 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 22 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 23 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 24 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 25 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles