I was wondering if someone could help me. I have never taken a connection flight before nor have I been in IAD, and this Summer (July 9th) I will be flying home from New York to Manchester via Washington D.C. IAD. Both flights are with UA but I only have a 42 minute stop-over (this is not what I had requested but lastminute.com are not replying to my calls/requests to speak to supervisors today!).
Would 42 minutes be enough? And do I have to go through immigration and collect my carry on to place it on to my flight to Manchester?
Any advice would be a great help to myself. Whilst I have travelled several times to many different places I have been lucky enough to secure cheap direct flights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/is-testadrox-scam-read/
- 2 Enzyme Natural Male Enhancement And Actually Works
- 3 http://www.toptryloburn.com/secret-serums-reviews/
- 4 4 Useful Weight Loss Foods You Actually
- 5 Grand Canyon hike
- 6 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 7 Florida apartments/condos?
- 8 Leesburg VA area restaurants
- 9 5 or 6 day road trip from Seattle
- 10 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 11 Washington DC to Orlando
- 12 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 13 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 14 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 15 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 16 Rental car question
- 17 Yosemite places to eat in half dome village
- 18 Island Hopping. Need #1 things to do on each island.
- 19 Travel from Lee Vining To Murphy California
- 20 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 21 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 22 South Beach in October
- 23 Any suggestions about portable WIFI devices in the US?
- 24 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 25 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
Connecting flights from LGA to IAD for MAN UK; do I have enough time?