Husband and I are arriving in DC next Saturday and staying until Wednesday. We're staying near King Street Metro in Alexandria. We will likely take the metro into the city 3 or 4 of the days. We'll want to arrive when the museums open so we'll be traveling at peak times. Is there some kind of metro pass we should get or should we just do individual tickets? I looked at the metro website but found the options confusing. Thanks.
Confused by fare options for DC metro
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 2 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 3 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 4 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 5 Tour companies
- 6 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 7 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 8 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 9 Hilton Midtown New York
- 10 Apartment Rentals DC
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 13 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 14 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 15 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 16 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 17 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 18 Vegas hotels for families
- 19 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 20 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 21 new york plays
- 22 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 23 San Francisco - mid October
- 24 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles