Husband and I are arriving in DC next Saturday and staying until Wednesday. We're staying near King Street Metro in Alexandria. We will likely take the metro into the city 3 or 4 of the days. We'll want to arrive when the museums open so we'll be traveling at peak times. Is there some kind of metro pass we should get or should we just do individual tickets? I looked at the metro website but found the options confusing. Thanks.
Confused by fare options for DC metro
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 2 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 3 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 4 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 5 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 6 Question About Sealodge
- 7 Broadway choices
- 8 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 9 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 10 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 11 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 12 Worst Restaurants in America
- 13 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 14 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 15 Fairbanks Alaska
- 16 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 17 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 Yosemite Lodging
- 20 Colorado aspen updates
- 21 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 22 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 23 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 24 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 25 Getaway