Husband and I are arriving in DC next Saturday and staying until Wednesday. We're staying near King Street Metro in Alexandria. We will likely take the metro into the city 3 or 4 of the days. We'll want to arrive when the museums open so we'll be traveling at peak times. Is there some kind of metro pass we should get or should we just do individual tickets? I looked at the metro website but found the options confusing. Thanks.
Confused by fare options for DC metro
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 2 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 3 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 4 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 5 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 8 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 9 WISCONSIN
- 10 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 11 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 12 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 15 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 17 Brooklyn why?
- 18 New York City Restaurants
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 23 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 24 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 25 Dining in D.C.