We just purchased from Travelzoo vouchers for 4 days at a hotel located in Texas, if that matters. The voucher states "Please tip on the full value of the experience" and the promotional value is given along with the discounted price we actually paid. Whenever I stay at a hotel, I always tip the bellman, the restaurant server(s), the doorman if used, the concierge if used, and I leave a tip for the maid. To whom, where and when do we pay this "tip on the full value of the experience"? and how much is standard? Thanks for educating me!
Confused about tipping
- 1 stay near newark or nyc
- 2 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 3 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 4 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Road Trip through the Florida Keys
- 7 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 8 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 New York City Parking
- 11 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 12 Luxor Egypt
- 13 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 16 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 17 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 18 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 19 Airport luggage tamparing
- 20 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 23 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 24 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 25 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?