We just purchased from Travelzoo vouchers for 4 days at a hotel located in Texas, if that matters. The voucher states "Please tip on the full value of the experience" and the promotional value is given along with the discounted price we actually paid. Whenever I stay at a hotel, I always tip the bellman, the restaurant server(s), the doorman if used, the concierge if used, and I leave a tip for the maid. To whom, where and when do we pay this "tip on the full value of the experience"? and how much is standard? Thanks for educating me!
Confused about tipping
- 1 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 2 Car trip from Seattle
- 3 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 4 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 5 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 6 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 7 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 8 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 9 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 10 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 11 American Airlines reservation question
- 12 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 13 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 14 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 15 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 16 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 17 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 18 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 19 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 20 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 21 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 22 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 23 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include