I am confused about the different Rennaisances in Orlando?? It appers that there are 2, one (approx.) 3 stars and one that is more like 4/ star quality. Which one is in front of sea world? Which is the one that is reviewed on Fodors (why are they both not reviewed? Are they both owned by Marriot? After 2 days of researching this hotel, I feel like I am going crazy
Thanks for any insight
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 2 Glacier National Park 2018
- 3 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 4 Muir Woods in October
- 5 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 6 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 7 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 8 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 9 San Diego VRBO area
- 10 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 11 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 12 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 13 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 14 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 15 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 16 Colorado Shows Off
- 17 New England Tour
- 18 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 19 help me plan a Cali trip
- 20 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 21 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 22 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 23 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 24 Wilmington DE questions
- 25 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)