I am confused about the different Rennaisances in Orlando?? It appers that there are 2, one (approx.) 3 stars and one that is more like 4/ star quality. Which one is in front of sea world? Which is the one that is reviewed on Fodors (why are they both not reviewed? Are they both owned by Marriot? After 2 days of researching this hotel, I feel like I am going crazy
Thanks for any insight
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 2 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 3 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 4 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 5 fort lauderdale
- 6 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 7 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 8 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 9 Redwood National Forest
- 10 What to do in San Diego
- 11 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 12 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 13 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 14 First Trip to Texas -
- 15 5 days in Colorado
- 16 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 17 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 18 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth
- 19 Reading re the Northern Parks?
- 20 New Hampshire
- 21 Things to do in Bakersfield
- 22 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 23 Road to Hana - tour company or on your own
- 24 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 25 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday