Home, lazy and out of shape we rested on our laurels after narrowly escaping the Mouth of the Mouse in our Disney Adventures (http://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/disneys-evil-empire-of-happy-endings.cfm). But as the glorified gladiators of yore, we cannot simply pick the fruits of our labor in eternal restfulness, but keep our skills honed sharp.
Hence we decided to take another training trip…to hone our skills… and this time try to conquer the elusive Easter Bunny. A colossal cony - hater of the noble dentist… an anti-dentite if you will…who through witchcraft and sorcery lays scrumptious chocolate eggs to entice small and gullible children into its lair of delicacies and rotten teeth.
We must be careful though; this elusive creature…enemy to all dentists…shows himself only once a year and swallows whole teenagers, wraps them in garments of fake fur, funny ears and warps their feeble minds to commit heinous acts of villainy…such as giving colorful chocolate eggs to little children.
Even though…this humongous hare does the impossible and make those teens shut-up…maybe the bunny is not so bad…?
Through keen intelligence, reconnaissance and reasoning we deducted that this creature…known as the Easter Bunny … shows himself on…Easter.
All those years of reading Arthur Conan Doyle are finally paying off… ..."when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains…” etc... I can't be expected to remember everything.
Now we have a time frame, but where such a charming beast of pure sorcery might appear?
At the chocolate capital of the world…?
Hershey, PA on Easter – the sweetest place on earth.
We made reservations at an establishment which meet our standards
Not five stars…
Not six or seven stars…
But eight…EIGHT STARS!
I think it's probably a 16 stars establishment but they are too humble to admit it – so instead they call themselves the "Super 8 Motel”in Harrisburg.
With such humility one can only assume they are Amish…not part of the Hershey family…who named a whole town after…themselves.
DD(I’m five-years-old) is sharpening her wits and skills of deduction.
DS (twoN-Aay-half) is exercising the “Arms of the Amish” for any future entanglements we might find ourselves in.
The wife is excited about another adventure to breakup the humdrum of a dull life with two small kids…
Wait a second…how can life with two small kids be dull?
Have I been suckered into spending our hard earned money on frivolous incursions previously enjoyed only by the rich and privileged?
Never mind – "happy wife, happy life" is my motto.
And me – I’m just going along for the ride.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Topic Title Technical @ AOL MAi* ☛☎18884823831☛☎ Tech** Sup** Phone Num
- 2 YAHOO TECH SUPPORT PHONE NUMB***
- 3 M@il Help Yahoo Ph no ☛☎18884823831☛☎ Tech** Support PhoneNumber..}}
- 4 Help Desk @ Yahoo** ☛☎18884823831☛☎ Tech** Sup** Phone Number
- 5 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 6 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 7 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 8 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 9 Northwest Car Trip
- 10 HELP DESK LINE Yahoo MAIL techn** support TOLL FREE no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 11 HELPLINE*Yahoo technical support phn no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 12 Error Yahoo technical support phn no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 13 ANY ISSUSE CONTACT TOLL FREE NO☛☎18005406830 ☛☎ TECH SUPPORT
- 14 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 15 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 16 Northwest Passage
- 17 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 18 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 19 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 20 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 21 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 22 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 23 Sonoma
- 24 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
Confectionery Excursion - Our Easter Adventure at Hershey Park