I'm traveling with my husband to Asheville NC October 2-6 and am looking for a beach rental to go to October 6-11. We prefer a 1 bedroom but would take a 2 bedroom condo, perferably on the beach, updated, and within walking distance to restaurants/shops. We are thinking North Myrtle Beach or Wrightsville but are open to other suggestions. Budget is not much of an issue, we are willing to pay for something nice. Can anyone suggestion a condo location? We will have a car. Thanks in advance for your help.
Condo on the beach North Myrtle or Wrightsville Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 3 Long Weekend Great Smoky Mountains, March 2014, Gatlinburg
- 4 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 5 Nev Senator Harry Reid's Ritz Carlton digs
- 6 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 7 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 8 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 9 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 10 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 11 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 12 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 15 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 16 Brooklyn why?
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 19 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 20 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 21 New York City Restaurants
- 22 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 23 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 24 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 25 Maui vacation