Considering flying out from California for the Stones concert at MSG - I do not have tickets but will check into craigslist - my question is: keeping in mind the exorbitant ticket prices, is there a happy medium for second or third tier seats that would still be desirable locations for concert viewing in the garden that won't cost $1000?
Concert at Madison Square Garden
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anyone there to help me!
- 2 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 9 los angeles restaurants
- 10 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 11 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 12 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 13 Calf trip
- 14 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 15 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 16 West Maui Restaurants
- 17 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 18 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 21 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 22 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 25 4 week family trip ideas