Considering flying out from California for the Stones concert at MSG - I do not have tickets but will check into craigslist - my question is: keeping in mind the exorbitant ticket prices, is there a happy medium for second or third tier seats that would still be desirable locations for concert viewing in the garden that won't cost $1000?
Concert at Madison Square Garden
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 2 WISCONSIN
- 3 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 4 rain in Kauai
- 5 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 6 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 7 Washington, DC to Boston
- 8 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 9 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 10 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 11 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 12 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 13 Phoenix restaurants
- 14 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 15 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 16 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 17 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 18 San Diego Trip Report
- 19 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 20 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 21 5 week in US/Mexico
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 24 Easter lunch/brunch suggestions for Panama City Beach
- 25 Moving from Minnesota to Washington D.C (or NOVA or MD)?