I just moved from Vermont to NY for a Job, and being that i'm from a very small town i'm having some trouble figuring out commuting! ( This is an understatement!)
So I need some advice from all of you New yorkers on the best way to travel from Long beach NY to Tarrytown. I'm up for either Car or Train- honestly which ever is cheaper, just got out of grad school so the purse strings are pretty tight!
I have spoken to the place I will be starting my job and it seems that if I make my way to grand central and catch Hudson/ Harlem ( not sure yet which one i'm suppose to catch) there is a shuttle service, and I also did some research on driving ( I have a toyota corolla 2009- not too bad with gas) seems that I can get a discount with the tappen zee bridge.
I know it gonna be a tough commute either way I do it, but I still can't figure out which is the best deal? HELP!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 blue ridge parkway?
- 2 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 3 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 4 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 5 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 6 San Diego, mission valley
- 7 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 8 First Trip to New Mexico
- 9 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 10 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 11 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 12 November redwoods trip
- 13 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 14 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 15 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 16 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 17 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 18 MN lake home rental needed
- 19 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 20 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 21 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 22 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 23 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 24 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 25 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
Commuting from Long Beach NY to Tarrytown NY for work, need advice HELP!