I just moved from Vermont to NY for a Job, and being that i'm from a very small town i'm having some trouble figuring out commuting! ( This is an understatement!)
So I need some advice from all of you New yorkers on the best way to travel from Long beach NY to Tarrytown. I'm up for either Car or Train- honestly which ever is cheaper, just got out of grad school so the purse strings are pretty tight!
I have spoken to the place I will be starting my job and it seems that if I make my way to grand central and catch Hudson/ Harlem ( not sure yet which one i'm suppose to catch) there is a shuttle service, and I also did some research on driving ( I have a toyota corolla 2009- not too bad with gas) seems that I can get a discount with the tappen zee bridge.
I know it gonna be a tough commute either way I do it, but I still can't figure out which is the best deal? HELP!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 2 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 3 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 4 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 5 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 6 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 7 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 8 Atlanta With Toddler
- 9 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 10 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 11 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 12 NYC For The Day
- 13 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 14 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 15 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 16 9-10 day trip to WA
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 19 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 20 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 21 Turo?
- 22 USA family tour
- 23 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 24 Kauai planning help
- 25 San Diego/La Jolla?
Commuting from Long Beach NY to Tarrytown NY for work, need advice HELP!