I just moved from Vermont to NY for a Job, and being that i'm from a very small town i'm having some trouble figuring out commuting! ( This is an understatement!)
So I need some advice from all of you New yorkers on the best way to travel from Long beach NY to Tarrytown. I'm up for either Car or Train- honestly which ever is cheaper, just got out of grad school so the purse strings are pretty tight!
I have spoken to the place I will be starting my job and it seems that if I make my way to grand central and catch Hudson/ Harlem ( not sure yet which one i'm suppose to catch) there is a shuttle service, and I also did some research on driving ( I have a toyota corolla 2009- not too bad with gas) seems that I can get a discount with the tappen zee bridge.
I know it gonna be a tough commute either way I do it, but I still can't figure out which is the best deal? HELP!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 2 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 3 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 4 Boston / VT August
- 5 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 6 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 7 Lake Champlain, VT
- 8 5 Days near Denver
- 9 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 10 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 11 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 12 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 13 Boston Ideas
- 14 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 15 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 16 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 17 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 18 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 19 4 Days in Juneau?
- 20 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 21 hotel in NYC
- 22 20 Days Road Trip
- 23 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 24 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 25 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
Commuting from Long Beach NY to Tarrytown NY for work, need advice HELP!