Hi. Could anyone show me the best way to get to NY Chinatown from Morristown, New Jersey? I know that I can take the NJ transit to NY Penn station, is that the only way? If so, then what train should I take from Penn Station to Chinatown? I also want to visit the statue of liberty after that. Could anyone show me? Thank you very very much!
View all United States activity »
- 1 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 2 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 RIP Judy Rogers
- 5 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 6 Warm and don't Drive
- 7 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 8 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 9 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 10 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 11 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 12 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 13 hotel near Met NYC
- 14 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 15 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 16 Princeville in January
- 17 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 18 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 19 pa to az
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 Savanah Sojourn
- 22 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 23 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 24 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 25 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?