I am going to RPI and then I need to catch a flight out of Newark airport leaving at 8:45 pm on Monday night. I need to return the rental car and take the airport shuttle to go to the terminal. Good news is, I have no bggage to check. Just go through secruity.
How late I can leave RPI? I have a campus tour for my daughter from 2:30 to 3:30. Please advise how traffic is going to be around Newark area past I-87S. What are the traffic bottleneck areas? Are there any safe bets to avoid any congestions? Thanks much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1(855)-481+5333 TurboTax Import information QB error support number
- 2 usa roadtrip
- 3 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 4 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 5 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 6 arizona rte 66
- 7 Where to live in the North East
- 8 Hawaii and...where?
- 9 Short Oregon Trip
- 10 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 11 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 12 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 13 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 14 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 15 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 16 Another Great DC Trip
- 17 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 18 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 19 Black History Museum
- 20 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 21 Chicago 2017
- 22 How much time in Badlands?
- 23 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 24 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 25 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
Commute from RPI, Albany to Newark Airport for Monday night