I am going to RPI and then I need to catch a flight out of Newark airport leaving at 8:45 pm on Monday night. I need to return the rental car and take the airport shuttle to go to the terminal. Good news is, I have no bggage to check. Just go through secruity.
How late I can leave RPI? I have a campus tour for my daughter from 2:30 to 3:30. Please advise how traffic is going to be around Newark area past I-87S. What are the traffic bottleneck areas? Are there any safe bets to avoid any congestions? Thanks much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MORe iNfO:-=&%@<<>>http://www.cluesforhealth.com/fit-firm-collagen-retinol/
- 2 http://supplementvalley.com/alpha-male-dynamics/
- 3 ((18552054069))Delta Airlines ticket Upgrade
- 4 ((18552054069))Hawaiian Airlines Business Class Upgrade
- 5 Verutum RX Male Enhancement Trial - Bigger, Harder & Longer Erections!
- 6 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 7 18552054069 American Airlines Upgrade To Economy
- 8 Dory fishing boats on Oregon coast
- 9 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 10 Day Trip from Monroe, Ct to Berkshires
- 11 Nashville or Nashville and New Orleans
- 12 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 13 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 14 Airbnb seattle
- 15 Photos of otters and other wildlife at Moss Landing
- 16 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 17 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 18 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 19 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 20 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 21 Texas info
- 22 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 23 Leisurely Car Trip from Atlanta to Sacramento?
- 24 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 25 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
Commute from RPI, Albany to Newark Airport for Monday night