I am going to RPI and then I need to catch a flight out of Newark airport leaving at 8:45 pm on Monday night. I need to return the rental car and take the airport shuttle to go to the terminal. Good news is, I have no bggage to check. Just go through secruity.
How late I can leave RPI? I have a campus tour for my daughter from 2:30 to 3:30. Please advise how traffic is going to be around Newark area past I-87S. What are the traffic bottleneck areas? Are there any safe bets to avoid any congestions? Thanks much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 2 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 3 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 4 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 5 Hotel in Reno
- 6 Santa Fe Itineray
- 7 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 8 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 9 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 10 Boston to Naples florida
- 11 Retiring to Tucson
- 12 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 13 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 14 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 15 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 16 Trinity Site, NM
- 17 North Carolina airports
- 18 best health clubs with lap pools
- 19 10 days vacation in California
- 20 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 21 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 22 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 23 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 24 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 25 Luxury hotel in Charleston
Commute from RPI, Albany to Newark Airport for Monday night