I am going to RPI and then I need to catch a flight out of Newark airport leaving at 8:45 pm on Monday night. I need to return the rental car and take the airport shuttle to go to the terminal. Good news is, I have no bggage to check. Just go through secruity.
How late I can leave RPI? I have a campus tour for my daughter from 2:30 to 3:30. Please advise how traffic is going to be around Newark area past I-87S. What are the traffic bottleneck areas? Are there any safe bets to avoid any congestions? Thanks much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 2 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 3 Miami
- 4 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 5 Back from the Big Easy
- 6 Driving Alaska
- 7 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 8 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 9 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 10 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 11 March in New Mexico
- 12 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 13 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 14 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 15 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 16 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 17 Border crossing
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 20 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 21 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 22 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 23 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 24 Cross country tips
- 25 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
Commute from RPI, Albany to Newark Airport for Monday night