I am going to RPI and then I need to catch a flight out of Newark airport leaving at 8:45 pm on Monday night. I need to return the rental car and take the airport shuttle to go to the terminal. Good news is, I have no bggage to check. Just go through secruity.
How late I can leave RPI? I have a campus tour for my daughter from 2:30 to 3:30. Please advise how traffic is going to be around Newark area past I-87S. What are the traffic bottleneck areas? Are there any safe bets to avoid any congestions? Thanks much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Finding Steve Perry
- 2 las vegas anyone
- 3 Chicago Hotel Recommendations
- 4 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 5 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 6 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 7 Sheraton Hotel at Bradley Airport. Conn
- 8 Zika Questions
- 9 Zika virus help,please
- 10 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 11 One day coastal New England fall foliage
- 12 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 13 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 14 Cross-Country trip advice
- 15 Casinos near Anaheim, CA?
- 16 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 17 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 18 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 19 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 20 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 21 arizona and utah 14 night circle
- 22 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 23 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 24 Yoga Retreats
- 25 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
Commute from RPI, Albany to Newark Airport for Monday night