I am going to RPI and then I need to catch a flight out of Newark airport leaving at 8:45 pm on Monday night. I need to return the rental car and take the airport shuttle to go to the terminal. Good news is, I have no bggage to check. Just go through secruity.
How late I can leave RPI? I have a campus tour for my daughter from 2:30 to 3:30. Please advise how traffic is going to be around Newark area past I-87S. What are the traffic bottleneck areas? Are there any safe bets to avoid any congestions? Thanks much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brother USA - Printers CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Brother Printer Solution
- 2 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 3 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 4 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 5 Las vegas and nearby
- 6 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 7 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 8 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 9 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 10 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 11 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 12 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 13 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 14 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 16 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 17 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 18 Orlando area weather in June
- 19 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 20 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 21 New Itinerary
- 22 Help with Northwest Trip
- 23 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 24 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 25 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
Commute from RPI, Albany to Newark Airport for Monday night