I'm trying to gauge the interest people would have in the opportunity to experience commercial fishing in Alaska first hand. It would not be a "charter" meaning the clients would not dictate the direction of the trip. It would be the opportunity to come along on a fishing trip during out season in the summer and run the gear, bringing fish aboard and handling each one. Basically the opportunity to be a commercial fisherman for up to a week. Is this something someone wouled be interested in experiencing?
Commercial Fishing Adventure in Alaska
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 2 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 3 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 4 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 5 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 6 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 7 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 8 Tudor city -special help/info
- 9 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 10 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 11 Utah 2
- 12 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 13 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 14 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 15 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 16 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 17 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 18 must see and do's in Maui?
- 19 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 20 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 21 New York City - apartment locations
- 22 Boston to see Sargent works
- 23 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 24 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 25 Murray Hill NYC restaurants