It looks great and is only $125/night, right up my alley. I'd appreciate any input you might have regarding the pros and cons of the unit, complex, or area. This will be our first trip to Maui and are fishing around kind of clueless.
Comments or advice re: this Maalaea Island Sands Condo
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ocean Activities around Kauai
- 2 JFK to midtown/Times Square (47th & 7th)
- 3 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 4 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 5 Please update me on moderate priced ocean front hotels southeast Fla.
- 6 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 7 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 8 Big Sur?
- 9 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 10 Sunday Brunch Southern California
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 Driving from Texas to Yellowstone
- 15 Louisville KY trip report -- attractions and food
- 16 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 17 Staying in Oakland while visiting San Fran?
- 18 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 19 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 20 St. Paddy, not St. Patty
- 21 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 22 Philadelphia Mommy-Daughter (4-year old) Trip
- 23 Whale watching in July
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 carousel bar nola