It looks great and is only $125/night, right up my alley. I'd appreciate any input you might have regarding the pros and cons of the unit, complex, or area. This will be our first trip to Maui and are fishing around kind of clueless.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 2 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 3 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 4 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 5 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 6 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 7 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 8 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 9 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 10 Rental Car Orlando
- 11 Inexpensive family getaways
- 12 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 13 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 14 Discounted Rental Car?
- 15 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 16 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 17 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 Valdez, Alaska
- 20 NJ to Florida drive
- 21 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 22 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 23 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 24 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 25 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico