It looks great and is only $125/night, right up my alley. I'd appreciate any input you might have regarding the pros and cons of the unit, complex, or area. This will be our first trip to Maui and are fishing around kind of clueless.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to try hot-air ballooning?
- 2 Trip Report Video Washington D.C. with Kids
- 3 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 4 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 5 DC -> Boulder
- 6 Hawaii Trip in May
- 7 Colorado - Photography
- 8 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 9 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 10 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 11 Please help with 4 day trip to Seattle and Vancouver
- 12 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 13 Haunted Attractions for Halloween
- 14 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 15 Please help with trip planning for Seattle, Victoria, Vancouver
- 16 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock
- 17 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 18 Sedona sold out!
- 19 Overnight stay in N Central Idaho
- 20 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 21 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 22 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 23 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 24 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 25 Wailea Restaurants?