It looks great and is only $125/night, right up my alley. I'd appreciate any input you might have regarding the pros and cons of the unit, complex, or area. This will be our first trip to Maui and are fishing around kind of clueless.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.besthealthdiet.com/lumivol/
- 2 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 3 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 6 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 7 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 8 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 9 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 10 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 11 Sonoma
- 12 Northwest Passage
- 13 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 14 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 15 Alaska cruise
- 16 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 17 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 18 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 19 101 closure
- 20 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 21 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 22 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 23 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 24 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska