Hi everyone, My husband and I have decided to take our first trip with our baby to Newport. We've been there a few years ago, just the two of us, and stayed in a romantic B&B, obviously out of the question this time! So I've been looking for accomodations that are family friendly, yet still nice. I've come up with the Admiral Fitzroy or the Mill Street Inn. We were leaning towards the Mill Street Inn because we could get a two story "townhouse suite" which is two levels which we thought might give us extra space for all of baby's equipment. However, I did a seach here and a couple of posters said it was nice and another said "torch the dump!" So before we booked it I was hoping for a little more feedback on either place. Thanks!
Comments on Mill Street Inn in Newport, RI?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 2 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 3 Oahu ideas
- 4 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 5 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 6 San Diego grocery stores
- 7 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 8 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 9 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 10 West Coast Bound End of March
- 11 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 12 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 13 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 14 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 15 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 16 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 17 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 18 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 19 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 20 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 21 Best places to move to Florida?
- 22 Juneau May 8th
- 23 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 24 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles