Hi everyone, My husband and I have decided to take our first trip with our baby to Newport. We've been there a few years ago, just the two of us, and stayed in a romantic B&B, obviously out of the question this time! So I've been looking for accomodations that are family friendly, yet still nice. I've come up with the Admiral Fitzroy or the Mill Street Inn. We were leaning towards the Mill Street Inn because we could get a two story "townhouse suite" which is two levels which we thought might give us extra space for all of baby's equipment. However, I did a seach here and a couple of posters said it was nice and another said "torch the dump!" So before we booked it I was hoping for a little more feedback on either place. Thanks!
Comments on Mill Street Inn in Newport, RI?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 2 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 5 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 6 charleston during Christmas Week
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 12 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 13 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 14 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 15 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 19 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 los angeles restaurants
- 22 West Maui Restaurants
- 23 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 24 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 25 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas