Hi everyone, My husband and I have decided to take our first trip with our baby to Newport. We've been there a few years ago, just the two of us, and stayed in a romantic B&B, obviously out of the question this time! So I've been looking for accomodations that are family friendly, yet still nice. I've come up with the Admiral Fitzroy or the Mill Street Inn. We were leaning towards the Mill Street Inn because we could get a two story "townhouse suite" which is two levels which we thought might give us extra space for all of baby's equipment. However, I did a seach here and a couple of posters said it was nice and another said "torch the dump!" So before we booked it I was hoping for a little more feedback on either place. Thanks!
Comments on Mill Street Inn in Newport, RI?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 2 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 5 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 6 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 7 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 8 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 9 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 10 San Fransisco to LA
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Where to go in Maine?
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 rain in Kauai
- 15 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 16 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 17 WISCONSIN
- 18 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 19 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 20 Dining in D.C.
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 23 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report