Hi everyone, My husband and I have decided to take our first trip with our baby to Newport. We've been there a few years ago, just the two of us, and stayed in a romantic B&B, obviously out of the question this time! So I've been looking for accomodations that are family friendly, yet still nice. I've come up with the Admiral Fitzroy or the Mill Street Inn. We were leaning towards the Mill Street Inn because we could get a two story "townhouse suite" which is two levels which we thought might give us extra space for all of baby's equipment. However, I did a seach here and a couple of posters said it was nice and another said "torch the dump!" So before we booked it I was hoping for a little more feedback on either place. Thanks!
Comments on Mill Street Inn in Newport, RI?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 day trip to California
- 2 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 3 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Rafting near Denali
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 9 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 10 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 11 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 12 Kennedy Space Center
- 13 Week in October in Maine
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 16 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 17 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 18 B-Day Mini adventure
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 23 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 24 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 25 Commuting from Long Beach NY to Tarrytown NY for work, need advice HELP!