Hi everyone, My husband and I have decided to take our first trip with our baby to Newport. We've been there a few years ago, just the two of us, and stayed in a romantic B&B, obviously out of the question this time! So I've been looking for accomodations that are family friendly, yet still nice. I've come up with the Admiral Fitzroy or the Mill Street Inn. We were leaning towards the Mill Street Inn because we could get a two story "townhouse suite" which is two levels which we thought might give us extra space for all of baby's equipment. However, I did a seach here and a couple of posters said it was nice and another said "torch the dump!" So before we booked it I was hoping for a little more feedback on either place. Thanks!
Comments on Mill Street Inn in Newport, RI?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 2 Madison Square Garden
- 3 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 6 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 7 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 8 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 9 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 12 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 17 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 18 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 19 Biloxi questions again
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 24 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 25 San Antonio