Please comment on the following itinerary. We are staying at Hilton on the 57th so meal locations (cheaper but something worth experiencing) nearby would be immensely appreciated.
Yes, I am sure we have crammed more than we can see. That's why I am posting to ask you!!
Day 1: Arrive in the evening. Dinner and meet with friends. Stay at Hilton on the 57th.
Day 2: Buy CityPass
1. Breakfast where?
2. Empire State Building
3. Grand central terminal: audio tour
4. Rockefeller Ctr or walk up 5th Ave or NBC Studios. Coupon at DestinationCoupons.com.
6. MOMA- Museum of Modern Art. 2hr. 30min minimum.
7. Dinner location? Show?? Or just walk the Theater District. Or visit Timesquare.
Day 3: Lower Manhattan
1. New York Stock Exchange at 11 Wall St. + Breakfast
2. Battery Park. Ferry to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
3. World trade center site: Late lunch nearby?
5. Little Italy. Dinner? 5:30
6. Subway or Bus to Brooklyn Nets Game. See Brooklyn Bridge and views.
1. Early Breakfast near hotel
2. Lincoln Center Tour
-The Juilliard School
-Metropolitan Opera House
-New York Public Library for the Performing Arts
-David Koch Theater (home of the NYC Ballet)
-Avery Fisher Hall (home of the NY Philharmonic Orchestra)
-Alice Tully Hall (home of the Chamber Music Society)
3. Walk to Central Park and do the South End Self-Guided Tour.
-The Pond and Hallett Nature Sanctuary
-Chess and Checkers House
-Wollman Skating Rink
4. Metropolitan Museum of Art. Allow 3hrs minimum. Lunch ?
5. Walk towards Guggenheim Museum. Allow 2 hrs minimum.
6. Broadway: Newsies. -Dinner?
7. See timesquare in the night.
1. Breakfast with friends
2. Three hour time window.
3. Flight out of LaGuardia at 2 pm
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 2 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 3 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 4 Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 6 Southern history- walkable cities
- 7 Red Rocks Amphitheater places to stay
- 8 Ice cream Cape Cod
- 9 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 10 Disneyworld from a west coast perspective
- 11 Reagan Library
- 12 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 13 US Open Tennis
- 14 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 15 Hawaii with limited time
- 16 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 17 Your favourite places in New York City
- 18 Steamboat in August
- 19 Hotels in San Diego
- 20 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?
- 21 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 22 Cape cod Labor Day
- 23 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 24 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 25 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA