Please comment on the following itinerary. We are staying at Hilton on the 57th so meal locations (cheaper but something worth experiencing) nearby would be immensely appreciated.
Yes, I am sure we have crammed more than we can see. That's why I am posting to ask you!!
Day 1: Arrive in the evening. Dinner and meet with friends. Stay at Hilton on the 57th.
Day 2: Buy CityPass
1. Breakfast where?
2. Empire State Building
3. Grand central terminal: audio tour
4. Rockefeller Ctr or walk up 5th Ave or NBC Studios. Coupon at DestinationCoupons.com.
6. MOMA- Museum of Modern Art. 2hr. 30min minimum.
7. Dinner location? Show?? Or just walk the Theater District. Or visit Timesquare.
Day 3: Lower Manhattan
1. New York Stock Exchange at 11 Wall St. + Breakfast
2. Battery Park. Ferry to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
3. World trade center site: Late lunch nearby?
5. Little Italy. Dinner? 5:30
6. Subway or Bus to Brooklyn Nets Game. See Brooklyn Bridge and views.
1. Early Breakfast near hotel
2. Lincoln Center Tour
-The Juilliard School
-Metropolitan Opera House
-New York Public Library for the Performing Arts
-David Koch Theater (home of the NYC Ballet)
-Avery Fisher Hall (home of the NY Philharmonic Orchestra)
-Alice Tully Hall (home of the Chamber Music Society)
3. Walk to Central Park and do the South End Self-Guided Tour.
-The Pond and Hallett Nature Sanctuary
-Chess and Checkers House
-Wollman Skating Rink
4. Metropolitan Museum of Art. Allow 3hrs minimum. Lunch ?
5. Walk towards Guggenheim Museum. Allow 2 hrs minimum.
6. Broadway: Newsies. -Dinner?
7. See timesquare in the night.
1. Breakfast with friends
2. Three hour time window.
3. Flight out of LaGuardia at 2 pm
Comment on NYC three day itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 8 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 15 Kennedy Space Center
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Asheville NC without a car
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 Myrtle Beach
- 23 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 24 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 25 Colorado in the summer!