Please comment on the following itinerary. We are staying at Hilton on the 57th so meal locations (cheaper but something worth experiencing) nearby would be immensely appreciated.
Yes, I am sure we have crammed more than we can see. That's why I am posting to ask you!!
Day 1: Arrive in the evening. Dinner and meet with friends. Stay at Hilton on the 57th.
Day 2: Buy CityPass
1. Breakfast where?
2. Empire State Building
3. Grand central terminal: audio tour
4. Rockefeller Ctr or walk up 5th Ave or NBC Studios. Coupon at DestinationCoupons.com.
6. MOMA- Museum of Modern Art. 2hr. 30min minimum.
7. Dinner location? Show?? Or just walk the Theater District. Or visit Timesquare.
Day 3: Lower Manhattan
1. New York Stock Exchange at 11 Wall St. + Breakfast
2. Battery Park. Ferry to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
3. World trade center site: Late lunch nearby?
5. Little Italy. Dinner? 5:30
6. Subway or Bus to Brooklyn Nets Game. See Brooklyn Bridge and views.
1. Early Breakfast near hotel
2. Lincoln Center Tour
-The Juilliard School
-Metropolitan Opera House
-New York Public Library for the Performing Arts
-David Koch Theater (home of the NYC Ballet)
-Avery Fisher Hall (home of the NY Philharmonic Orchestra)
-Alice Tully Hall (home of the Chamber Music Society)
3. Walk to Central Park and do the South End Self-Guided Tour.
-The Pond and Hallett Nature Sanctuary
-Chess and Checkers House
-Wollman Skating Rink
4. Metropolitan Museum of Art. Allow 3hrs minimum. Lunch ?
5. Walk towards Guggenheim Museum. Allow 2 hrs minimum.
6. Broadway: Newsies. -Dinner?
7. See timesquare in the night.
1. Breakfast with friends
2. Three hour time window.
3. Flight out of LaGuardia at 2 pm
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementsbag.com/nu-youth-cream/
- 2 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 3 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 4 Four Seasons Austin HALF-OFF
- 5 http://www.supplementsbag.com/dermavie/
- 6 http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/
- 7 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 8 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 9 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 10 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 11 a tourist in DC this February
- 12 Springtime in Florida
- 13 Kings and Sequoia.
- 14 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 15 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 16 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 17 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 18 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 19 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 20 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 21 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 22 USA October 2016
- 23 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 24 Redwood National Forest
- 25 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah