Please comment on the following itinerary. We are staying at Hilton on the 57th so meal locations (cheaper but something worth experiencing) nearby would be immensely appreciated.
Yes, I am sure we have crammed more than we can see. That's why I am posting to ask you!!
Day 1: Arrive in the evening. Dinner and meet with friends. Stay at Hilton on the 57th.
Day 2: Buy CityPass
1. Breakfast where?
2. Empire State Building
3. Grand central terminal: audio tour
4. Rockefeller Ctr or walk up 5th Ave or NBC Studios. Coupon at DestinationCoupons.com.
6. MOMA- Museum of Modern Art. 2hr. 30min minimum.
7. Dinner location? Show?? Or just walk the Theater District. Or visit Timesquare.
Day 3: Lower Manhattan
1. New York Stock Exchange at 11 Wall St. + Breakfast
2. Battery Park. Ferry to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
3. World trade center site: Late lunch nearby?
5. Little Italy. Dinner? 5:30
6. Subway or Bus to Brooklyn Nets Game. See Brooklyn Bridge and views.
1. Early Breakfast near hotel
2. Lincoln Center Tour
-The Juilliard School
-Metropolitan Opera House
-New York Public Library for the Performing Arts
-David Koch Theater (home of the NYC Ballet)
-Avery Fisher Hall (home of the NY Philharmonic Orchestra)
-Alice Tully Hall (home of the Chamber Music Society)
3. Walk to Central Park and do the South End Self-Guided Tour.
-The Pond and Hallett Nature Sanctuary
-Chess and Checkers House
-Wollman Skating Rink
4. Metropolitan Museum of Art. Allow 3hrs minimum. Lunch ?
5. Walk towards Guggenheim Museum. Allow 2 hrs minimum.
6. Broadway: Newsies. -Dinner?
7. See timesquare in the night.
1. Breakfast with friends
2. Three hour time window.
3. Flight out of LaGuardia at 2 pm
Comment on NYC three day itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 2 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 3 NBA tickets??
- 4 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 5 How to dress in Vegas
- 6 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 7 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 8 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 10 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 11 Orlando for Work
- 12 camaro hire in waikiki
- 13 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 14 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 15 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 16 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 17 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 18 charlotte
- 19 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 20 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 21 Sonoma or napa?
- 22 USA trip
- 23 Black Hills Trip Report
- 24 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 25 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?