Please comment on the following itinerary. We are staying at Hilton on the 57th so meal locations (cheaper but something worth experiencing) nearby would be immensely appreciated.
Yes, I am sure we have crammed more than we can see. That's why I am posting to ask you!!
Day 1: Arrive in the evening. Dinner and meet with friends. Stay at Hilton on the 57th.
Day 2: Buy CityPass
1. Breakfast where?
2. Empire State Building
3. Grand central terminal: audio tour
4. Rockefeller Ctr or walk up 5th Ave or NBC Studios. Coupon at DestinationCoupons.com.
6. MOMA- Museum of Modern Art. 2hr. 30min minimum.
7. Dinner location? Show?? Or just walk the Theater District. Or visit Timesquare.
Day 3: Lower Manhattan
1. New York Stock Exchange at 11 Wall St. + Breakfast
2. Battery Park. Ferry to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
3. World trade center site: Late lunch nearby?
5. Little Italy. Dinner? 5:30
6. Subway or Bus to Brooklyn Nets Game. See Brooklyn Bridge and views.
1. Early Breakfast near hotel
2. Lincoln Center Tour
-The Juilliard School
-Metropolitan Opera House
-New York Public Library for the Performing Arts
-David Koch Theater (home of the NYC Ballet)
-Avery Fisher Hall (home of the NY Philharmonic Orchestra)
-Alice Tully Hall (home of the Chamber Music Society)
3. Walk to Central Park and do the South End Self-Guided Tour.
-The Pond and Hallett Nature Sanctuary
-Chess and Checkers House
-Wollman Skating Rink
4. Metropolitan Museum of Art. Allow 3hrs minimum. Lunch ?
5. Walk towards Guggenheim Museum. Allow 2 hrs minimum.
6. Broadway: Newsies. -Dinner?
7. See timesquare in the night.
1. Breakfast with friends
2. Three hour time window.
3. Flight out of LaGuardia at 2 pm
Comment on NYC three day itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 2 Seafood
- 3 Boston
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 6 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 7 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 8 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 moving to florida
- 11 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 12 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 13 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 14 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 15 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 16 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 17 Boston/Salem with kids
- 18 Connecticut River Byway
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 21 San Diego farmer's markets
- 22 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 23 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 24 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 25 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question