We'll be driving from Columbus to Philadelphia. We need to leave Columbus at 3pm and want to stop for the night. Any suggestions for something inbetween?
columbus ohio to philadelphia pa
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip 2015 south west US
- 2 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 3 Scenic drive from Washington DC to Raleigh, NC
- 4 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 5 Portland or Acadia/Bar Harbor Area with Toddler in Late August
- 6 September trip to Michigan
- 7 Have you been anywhere amazing between Sacramento and Reno?
- 8 Best Whale Watching Tour, San Juan Islands
- 9 Any suggestions about portable WIFI devices in the US?
- 10 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 11 La Parisienne Bistro in Richmond VA. Recommended or not?
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Vancouver to Langley, Washington
- 14 From Yosemite to GCNP- tips and advise are welcome
- 15 Trip to Glacier & Waterton, starting in Spokane
- 16 Universal Studios, Orlando - Harry Potter!
- 17 Quimby House Inn or Cromwell Harbor for lodging in Bar Harbor?
- 18 Alaskan cruise or Hawaii vacation in August?
- 19 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 20 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 21 Road Tour in Usa
- 22 Review of VRBO # 397913 Monterey, CA
- 23 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19
- 24 To Push Through The Cruise Plan or Try Another Travel Option?
- 25 Best Cruise to Consider?