I am traveling from Buffalo N.Y. to Columbus Ohio this coming Friday and will be there through Sunday. The primary reason for our visit is the Univ. at Buffalo vs. Ohio State football game which will be Saturday at noon. We are 2 couples in our 50's and will be staying at the Hyatt Regency on North High Street. I'm looking for restaurant suggestions for dinner both nights and breakfast on Saturday before the game. I understand there are many restaurants to walk to from our hotel. We are looking for upscale with a fun atmosphere, with no set budget but entrees $20 to $30 would be good. American/seafood/Italian would work. Any other suggestions on what to do and see would be appreciated. Are there any good downtown neighborhoods to explore? Also any advice for the game day experience? Does tailgating go on? Are there any fun places to go before the game? Thanks for your help.
Columbus Ohio Labor Day weekend 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 3 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 4 best area to stay in san diego
- 5 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 6 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 7 San Antonio Hotels
- 8 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 Do I need to buy tickets in advance for Chicago Art Institute?
- 11 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 13 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 14 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 15 Two airports to choose from?
- 16 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 17 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 18 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 19 San Francisco - mid October
- 20 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 21 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 22 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 23 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 24 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 25 layover