I am traveling from Buffalo N.Y. to Columbus Ohio this coming Friday and will be there through Sunday. The primary reason for our visit is the Univ. at Buffalo vs. Ohio State football game which will be Saturday at noon. We are 2 couples in our 50's and will be staying at the Hyatt Regency on North High Street. I'm looking for restaurant suggestions for dinner both nights and breakfast on Saturday before the game. I understand there are many restaurants to walk to from our hotel. We are looking for upscale with a fun atmosphere, with no set budget but entrees $20 to $30 would be good. American/seafood/Italian would work. Any other suggestions on what to do and see would be appreciated. Are there any good downtown neighborhoods to explore? Also any advice for the game day experience? Does tailgating go on? Are there any fun places to go before the game? Thanks for your help.
Columbus Ohio Labor Day weekend 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 2 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 3 Itinerary Help - options.
- 4 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 5 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 6 Daytona Beach and ??
- 7 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 8 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 9 Hawaii is still Hell
- 10 Alaska restaurant prices
- 11 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 12 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 15 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 16 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 17 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 18 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 21 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 22 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 23 DC - WW2 flyover
- 24 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 25 More Wine les Whine in Napa