I am traveling from Buffalo N.Y. to Columbus Ohio this coming Friday and will be there through Sunday. The primary reason for our visit is the Univ. at Buffalo vs. Ohio State football game which will be Saturday at noon. We are 2 couples in our 50's and will be staying at the Hyatt Regency on North High Street. I'm looking for restaurant suggestions for dinner both nights and breakfast on Saturday before the game. I understand there are many restaurants to walk to from our hotel. We are looking for upscale with a fun atmosphere, with no set budget but entrees $20 to $30 would be good. American/seafood/Italian would work. Any other suggestions on what to do and see would be appreciated. Are there any good downtown neighborhoods to explore? Also any advice for the game day experience? Does tailgating go on? Are there any fun places to go before the game? Thanks for your help.
Columbus Ohio Labor Day weekend 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 2 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 3 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 4 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 5 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 6 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 9 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 10 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 11 Maui vacation
- 12 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 13 Brooklyn why?
- 14 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 15 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 16 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 17 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 20 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 21 WISCONSIN
- 22 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 23 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 24 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 25 Roadtrip Across the Country