I am traveling from Buffalo N.Y. to Columbus Ohio this coming Friday and will be there through Sunday. The primary reason for our visit is the Univ. at Buffalo vs. Ohio State football game which will be Saturday at noon. We are 2 couples in our 50's and will be staying at the Hyatt Regency on North High Street. I'm looking for restaurant suggestions for dinner both nights and breakfast on Saturday before the game. I understand there are many restaurants to walk to from our hotel. We are looking for upscale with a fun atmosphere, with no set budget but entrees $20 to $30 would be good. American/seafood/Italian would work. Any other suggestions on what to do and see would be appreciated. Are there any good downtown neighborhoods to explore? Also any advice for the game day experience? Does tailgating go on? Are there any fun places to go before the game? Thanks for your help.
Columbus Ohio Labor Day weekend 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 2 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 3 Sea world San Diego
- 4 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 5 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 6 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 7 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 8 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 9 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 12 Berkshires
- 13 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 14 Montana- what are must see places?
- 15 Clearwater visit.
- 16 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 17 Hawaii is still Hell
- 18 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 19 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 20 Spring Break in Charleston
- 21 Charleston Airport Hotel
- 22 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 23 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 24 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 25 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park