I am traveling from Buffalo N.Y. to Columbus Ohio this coming Friday and will be there through Sunday. The primary reason for our visit is the Univ. at Buffalo vs. Ohio State football game which will be Saturday at noon. We are 2 couples in our 50's and will be staying at the Hyatt Regency on North High Street. I'm looking for restaurant suggestions for dinner both nights and breakfast on Saturday before the game. I understand there are many restaurants to walk to from our hotel. We are looking for upscale with a fun atmosphere, with no set budget but entrees $20 to $30 would be good. American/seafood/Italian would work. Any other suggestions on what to do and see would be appreciated. Are there any good downtown neighborhoods to explore? Also any advice for the game day experience? Does tailgating go on? Are there any fun places to go before the game? Thanks for your help.
Columbus Ohio Labor Day weekend 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Boston/Fenway park
- 4 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 5 Atlanta with kids
- 6 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 7 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 8 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 9 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 10 New York City Restaurants
- 11 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 12 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 16 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 17 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 18 Family Camp in Maine
- 19 San Diego
- 20 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 21 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 22 Timeshare Nightmares
- 23 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier