I am traveling from Buffalo N.Y. to Columbus Ohio this coming Friday and will be there through Sunday. The primary reason for our visit is the Univ. at Buffalo vs. Ohio State football game which will be Saturday at noon. We are 2 couples in our 50's and will be staying at the Hyatt Regency on North High Street. I'm looking for restaurant suggestions for dinner both nights and breakfast on Saturday before the game. I understand there are many restaurants to walk to from our hotel. We are looking for upscale with a fun atmosphere, with no set budget but entrees $20 to $30 would be good. American/seafood/Italian would work. Any other suggestions on what to do and see would be appreciated. Are there any good downtown neighborhoods to explore? Also any advice for the game day experience? Does tailgating go on? Are there any fun places to go before the game? Thanks for your help.
Columbus Ohio Labor Day weekend 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 7 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 8 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 9 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 10 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 11 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 14 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 15 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 16 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?