I am traveling from Buffalo N.Y. to Columbus Ohio this coming Friday and will be there through Sunday. The primary reason for our visit is the Univ. at Buffalo vs. Ohio State football game which will be Saturday at noon. We are 2 couples in our 50's and will be staying at the Hyatt Regency on North High Street. I'm looking for restaurant suggestions for dinner both nights and breakfast on Saturday before the game. I understand there are many restaurants to walk to from our hotel. We are looking for upscale with a fun atmosphere, with no set budget but entrees $20 to $30 would be good. American/seafood/Italian would work. Any other suggestions on what to do and see would be appreciated. Are there any good downtown neighborhoods to explore? Also any advice for the game day experience? Does tailgating go on? Are there any fun places to go before the game? Thanks for your help.
Columbus Ohio Labor Day weekend 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 2 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 3 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 4 San Francisco - mid October
- 5 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 6 Apartment Rentals DC
- 7 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 8 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 9 Zion to Albuquerque
- 10 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 11 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 12 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 13 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 14 Vegas hotels for families
- 15 Round trip from Chicago
- 16 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 17 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 18 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 19 Tour companies
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Quick Trip to NYC
- 24 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 25 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed