I am traveling from Buffalo N.Y. to Columbus Ohio this coming Friday and will be there through Sunday. The primary reason for our visit is the Univ. at Buffalo vs. Ohio State football game which will be Saturday at noon. We are 2 couples in our 50's and will be staying at the Hyatt Regency on North High Street. I'm looking for restaurant suggestions for dinner both nights and breakfast on Saturday before the game. I understand there are many restaurants to walk to from our hotel. We are looking for upscale with a fun atmosphere, with no set budget but entrees $20 to $30 would be good. American/seafood/Italian would work. Any other suggestions on what to do and see would be appreciated. Are there any good downtown neighborhoods to explore? Also any advice for the game day experience? Does tailgating go on? Are there any fun places to go before the game? Thanks for your help.
Columbus Ohio Labor Day weekend 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 5 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 6 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 7 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 8 Key West Hotel in January
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 los angeles restaurants
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 West Maui Restaurants
- 13 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 16 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 17 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 18 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 19 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 20 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 San Diego Little Italy
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?