I am traveling from Buffalo N.Y. to Columbus Ohio this coming Friday and will be there through Sunday. The primary reason for our visit is the Univ. at Buffalo vs. Ohio State football game which will be Saturday at noon. We are 2 couples in our 50's and will be staying at the Hyatt Regency on North High Street. I'm looking for restaurant suggestions for dinner both nights and breakfast on Saturday before the game. I understand there are many restaurants to walk to from our hotel. We are looking for upscale with a fun atmosphere, with no set budget but entrees $20 to $30 would be good. American/seafood/Italian would work. Any other suggestions on what to do and see would be appreciated. Are there any good downtown neighborhoods to explore? Also any advice for the game day experience? Does tailgating go on? Are there any fun places to go before the game? Thanks for your help.
Columbus Ohio Labor Day weekend 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 2 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 3 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 4 Things to do in La Jolla
- 5 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 6 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 7 Camping Generator!?
- 8 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 9 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 10 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 11 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 12 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 13 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 14 New York City-New Things?
- 15 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning
- 17 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 18 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 21 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 22 DC - WW2 flyover
- 23 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 24 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 25 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.