I am traveling from Buffalo N.Y. to Columbus Ohio this coming Friday and will be there through Sunday. The primary reason for our visit is the Univ. at Buffalo vs. Ohio State football game which will be Saturday at noon. We are 2 couples in our 50's and will be staying at the Hyatt Regency on North High Street. I'm looking for restaurant suggestions for dinner both nights and breakfast on Saturday before the game. I understand there are many restaurants to walk to from our hotel. We are looking for upscale with a fun atmosphere, with no set budget but entrees $20 to $30 would be good. American/seafood/Italian would work. Any other suggestions on what to do and see would be appreciated. Are there any good downtown neighborhoods to explore? Also any advice for the game day experience? Does tailgating go on? Are there any fun places to go before the game? Thanks for your help.
Columbus Ohio Labor Day weekend 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 charlotte
- 3 USA trip
- 4 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 5 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 6 NBA tickets??
- 7 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 8 How to dress in Vegas
- 9 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 10 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 11 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 13 Orlando for Work
- 14 camaro hire in waikiki
- 15 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 16 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 17 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 18 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 21 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 22 Sonoma or napa?
- 23 Black Hills Trip Report
- 24 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 25 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?