I will be staying at the Hyatt on High Street. I am looking for good food value places within walking distance of the Hyatt. I like fish and healthy food options and I will be eating alone for some meals. I see lots of places and seek recommendations for good places. Thanks.
Columbus food !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 2 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 3 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 4 Daytona Beach and ??
- 5 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 6 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 7 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 8 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 9 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 10 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 11 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 12 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 13 Beach holiday with baby
- 14 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 15 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 16 Grand Marais?
- 17 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 18 Salt Lake City
- 19 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 20 First visit in New Mexico
- 21 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 22 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 23 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 24 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 25 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?