I will be staying at the Hyatt on High Street. I am looking for good food value places within walking distance of the Hyatt. I like fish and healthy food options and I will be eating alone for some meals. I see lots of places and seek recommendations for good places. Thanks.
Columbus food !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 2 Tour companies
- 3 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 4 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 5 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 6 Hilton Midtown New York
- 7 Apartment Rentals DC
- 8 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 9 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 10 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 11 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 12 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 13 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 14 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 15 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 16 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 17 Vegas hotels for families
- 18 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 19 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 20 new york plays
- 21 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 22 San Francisco - mid October
- 23 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour