I will be staying at the Hyatt on High Street. I am looking for good food value places within walking distance of the Hyatt. I like fish and healthy food options and I will be eating alone for some meals. I see lots of places and seek recommendations for good places. Thanks.
Columbus food !
View all United States activity »
- 1 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 2 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 3 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 4 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 7 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 8 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 9 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 10 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 11 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 12 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 Question about Boulder area
- 15 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 16 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 17 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 18 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 19 Biloxi questions again
- 20 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 21 Madison Square Garden
- 22 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 23 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 24 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013