We are going for a girl's weekend the end of the month. I tried to book a reservation at The Blue Marlin and it was booked up! We are looking for a non-chain, special occasion restaurant. We don't mind to drive, we are staying on Lake Murray. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Columbia SC restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 2 Looking for Next Destination
- 3 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 4 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 5 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 6 West Coast Road Trip
- 7 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 8 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 9 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 10 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 11 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 12 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 13 St. Simon, Georgia
- 14 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 15 Moving to New Jersey
- 16 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 17 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 20 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 21 California
- 22 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 23 Maui itinerary
- 24 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 25 Car Needed in Austin?