We are going for a girl's weekend the end of the month. I tried to book a reservation at The Blue Marlin and it was booked up! We are looking for a non-chain, special occasion restaurant. We don't mind to drive, we are staying on Lake Murray. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Columbia SC restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 2 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 3 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 6 Hana hotels in August
- 7 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 8 from Moab to Bryce
- 9 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 10 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 11 Berkshires
- 12 Spring Break in Charleston
- 13 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 14 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 15 Hana question
- 16 Sea world San Diego
- 17 Hawaii is still Hell
- 18 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 19 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 20 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 21 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 22 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 23 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 24 Montana- what are must see places?
- 25 Clearwater visit.