We are going for a girl's weekend the end of the month. I tried to book a reservation at The Blue Marlin and it was booked up! We are looking for a non-chain, special occasion restaurant. We don't mind to drive, we are staying on Lake Murray. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Columbia SC restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 2 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 3 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 4 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 7 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 8 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 9 Hotel near Miami airport
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 13 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 14 culpepper
- 15 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 16 Chicago trip
- 17 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 18 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 19 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 20 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 21 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 22 moving to florida
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 25 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast