I'm attending a conference in May in Portland. I'm only there for 4 days and I'm coming by plane so I won't have a rental car. Is there anyway to get to see the Gorge without renting a car? A day trip or public transit? Seems like a shame not to see it as I've heard such wonderful things about it. Its my first trip to Portland so I want to squeeze in whatever I can between the workshops!
Columbia River Gorge - Portland Oregon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy Counterfeit Money(dollar,euro,pound)firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 3 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 4 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 5 Dinner in Miami
- 6 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 7 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 8 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 11 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 12 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 15 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 16 Tipping advice
- 17 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 18 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 19 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 20 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 21 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 22 Christmas weather?
- 23 Big island itinerary
- 24 New York City and New England
- 25 San Diego Girl's Trip in December