I'm attending a conference in May in Portland. I'm only there for 4 days and I'm coming by plane so I won't have a rental car. Is there anyway to get to see the Gorge without renting a car? A day trip or public transit? Seems like a shame not to see it as I've heard such wonderful things about it. Its my first trip to Portland so I want to squeeze in whatever I can between the workshops!
Columbia River Gorge - Portland Oregon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Use of an iPad in France
- 2 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 3 Check List for a Sri Lankan Wedding
- 4 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 5 Dim Sum and Pho in San Francisco
- 6 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 7 Maui vacation
- 8 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 9 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 10 New York City Restaurants
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 13 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 14 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 15 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 16 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 17 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 Boston/Fenway park
- 20 California self drive trip
- 21 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 22 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 10 day trip to California