I'm attending a conference in May in Portland. I'm only there for 4 days and I'm coming by plane so I won't have a rental car. Is there anyway to get to see the Gorge without renting a car? A day trip or public transit? Seems like a shame not to see it as I've heard such wonderful things about it. Its my first trip to Portland so I want to squeeze in whatever I can between the workshops!
Columbia River Gorge - Portland Oregon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 2 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 3 Boston area -- nature
- 4 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 8 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 9 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 10 General Utah planning questions
- 11 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 12 California & French Polynesia
- 13 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 14 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 15 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 16 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 17 SFO black friday traffic
- 18 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 19 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 20 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 21 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 22 Dining in Manhattan
- 23 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 24 American Honeymoon in March
- 25 How to dress in Vegas