My brother and family are visiting me in Olympia WA. We plan to visit Columbia River Gorge, but just don't know where to start. We only have two days there. Question: What highlights to see, both on Oregon and Washington side of Columbia? Where to stay overnight? Would appreciate any suggestions. BTW, leaving for the Gorge 9/13. Ben
Columbia River Gorge
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Pub with food in Seattle
- 3 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 4 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 5 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 6 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 7 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 8 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 9 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 10 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 11 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 12 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 13 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 16 Santa Barbara, California
- 17 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 18 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 19 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 20 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 21 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 22 May visit to Denali
- 23 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 24 Best places to stay on drive from Houston to Los Angeles
- 25 Philly