My brother and family are visiting me in Olympia WA. We plan to visit Columbia River Gorge, but just don't know where to start. We only have two days there. Question: What highlights to see, both on Oregon and Washington side of Columbia? Where to stay overnight? Would appreciate any suggestions. BTW, leaving for the Gorge 9/13. Ben
Columbia River Gorge
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado trip
- 2 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 3 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 4 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 5 Grand Marais?
- 6 Beach holiday with baby
- 7 Things to do around New York
- 8 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 9 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 10 Cape cod and Acadia
- 11 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 12 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 13 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 14 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 15 Barrow Alaska
- 16 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 17 Salt Lake City
- 18 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 19 Park City Utah
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Maine in latter half of September
- 22 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 23 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 24 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 25 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux