My brother and family are visiting me in Olympia WA. We plan to visit Columbia River Gorge, but just don't know where to start. We only have two days there. Question: What highlights to see, both on Oregon and Washington side of Columbia? Where to stay overnight? Would appreciate any suggestions. BTW, leaving for the Gorge 9/13. Ben
Columbia River Gorge
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 2 How to dress in Vegas
- 3 USA trip
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Breckenridge in October
- 6 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 7 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 8 Orlando for Work
- 9 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 10 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 11 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 12 Chicago Questions
- 13 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 14 NBA tickets??
- 15 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 16 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 17 charlotte
- 18 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 19 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 20 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 21 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 22 camaro hire in waikiki
- 23 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 24 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 25 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope