My brother and family are visiting me in Olympia WA. We plan to visit Columbia River Gorge, but just don't know where to start. We only have two days there. Question: What highlights to see, both on Oregon and Washington side of Columbia? Where to stay overnight? Would appreciate any suggestions. BTW, leaving for the Gorge 9/13. Ben
Columbia River Gorge
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 West Maui Restaurants
- 4 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 5 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 6 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 7 Key West Hotel in January
- 8 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 9 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 10 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 11 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 15 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 16 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 17 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 18 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 19 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 20 San Diego Little Italy
- 21 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants