We will be visiting the Columbia River Gorge area in late July this year. We like to hike and see the scenery and waterfalls. Is one day enough time to spend here?
Thanks again--this site is really helping me plan this trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine in May?
- 2 What car service?
- 3 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 4 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 5 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 6 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 7 New Years Eve in NYC
- 8 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 9 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 10 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 11 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 12 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 13 Denali
- 14 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 15 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 16 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 17 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 18 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 19 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 20 Bed and Breakfast
- 21 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 22 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 23 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 24 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 25 Looking for a Bed and breakfast