We will be visiting the Columbia River Gorge area in late July this year. We like to hike and see the scenery and waterfalls. Is one day enough time to spend here?
Thanks again--this site is really helping me plan this trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 2 http://www.onlinehealthadvise.com/no2-shred/
- 3 any years currently tablets
- 4 Elite Serum RX Don't forget that there's nothing
- 5 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 6 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 7 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 8 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 9 Help with first time
- 10 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 11 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 12 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 13 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 14 Discounted Rental Car?
- 15 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 16 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 17 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 18 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 19 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 20 BYOB in New York City
- 21 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 22 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 23 Inexpensive family getaways
- 24 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 25 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?