We will be visiting the Columbia River Gorge area in late July this year. We like to hike and see the scenery and waterfalls. Is one day enough time to spend here?
Thanks again--this site is really helping me plan this trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 2 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 3 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 4 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 5 4 Days in Juneau?
- 6 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 7 5 Days near Denver
- 8 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 9 Lake Champlain, VT
- 10 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 11 hotel in NYC
- 12 20 Days Road Trip
- 13 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 14 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 15 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 16 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 17 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 18 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 19 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 20 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 21 Briefly, in WNY
- 22 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 23 Denver to Yellowstone
- 24 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 25 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018