We will be visiting the Columbia River Gorge area in late July this year. We like to hike and see the scenery and waterfalls. Is one day enough time to spend here?
Thanks again--this site is really helping me plan this trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 2 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 3 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 4 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 5 US whole month of January where to
- 6 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 7 Maui - luau question
- 8 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 9 Weekend in Chicago
- 10 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 11 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 12 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 13 Places to stay in Skagway
- 14 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 15 US Trip
- 16 flagstaff
- 17 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 18 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 19 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 20 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 21 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 22 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 23 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 24 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 25 Baltimore to Philadelphia