We are planning a trip for next summer. We will be flying in to Seattle. After a couple of days there, we will go to Mt. Rainier for a couple of days. Then, I think we will have about a week for a side-trip to the Portland/Oregon coast area OR up to Olympic National Park. I really wish we could do both, but I think we would be rushed. Your votes, please.
Columbia Gorge/Oregon coast vs. Olympic Nat. Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 2 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 3 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 4 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 5 Coronado Ferry
- 6 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 7 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 8 Maine in latter half of September
- 9 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 10 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Colorado trip
- 12 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 13 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 14 DC - WW2 flyover
- 15 Colorado trip in early May
- 16 Cape cod and Acadia
- 17 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 18 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 19 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 20 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 21 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 22 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 23 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 24 First visit in New Mexico
- 25 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel