We want to visit the Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and then head into Colorado to see Rocky Mt. National Park, and south to Durango, Mesa Verde and then to Denver. If we fly from Detroit should we fly to Denver or should we fly to Salt Lake City to begin this trip? Or should we stick to one area as we plan on two weeks of vacation time? We want to spend at least 2 days in National Parks. May or September for best weather and least number of people? All suggestions and ideas are welcomed. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 2 San Diego grocery stores
- 3 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 4 Best places to move to Florida?
- 5 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 6 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 7 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 8 Locker at JFK
- 9 Question about Miami travel
- 10 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 11 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 12 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 13 Key Largo, FL
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 16 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 17 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 18 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 West Coast Bound End of March
- 20 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 21 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 22 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 23 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions