Hello, I live in Indiana and have been planning a return visit to the Gore Mountain Range with my two sons for a couple years now. I visited the area a few years ago and was absolutely taken back by the beauty of the area. We are planning on flying out in mid July and spending five days in the gore range starting at the Two Elk trailhead and ending at the Meadow Creek trailhead. We are also planning on climbing Quandry Peak before flying back to Indiana. With the unfortunate wildfire situation I was just wanting some reliable information and advise as to how this could impact our trip. I also need to know what kind of campfire restrictions there are in that area. Thank you so much.
- 1 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 2 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 3 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 4 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 5 build a nice website
- 6 Red Leather Sofa
- 7 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 8 Albuquerque to Denver
- 9 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 10 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 11 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 12 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 13 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 14 Using public transit in San Diego
- 15 Williamsburg VA
- 16 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 17 A Visit to Charleston
- 18 Restos in Boca Raton
- 19 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 20 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 21 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 22 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 23 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 24 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 25 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs