First my heart goes out to all the people in Colorado that have been flooded. I live in Iowa and we had some awful flooding a number of years ago. The clean up is hard and long! My hopes and prayers for everyone that has been affected!
My husband has a business trip to Breckenbridge, CO in early October. I am going with him and we were going to stay in Estes Park and see Rocky Mountain National Park after his business was done. Basically we have a Thursday afternoon, Friday, and Saturday. On Saturday night , we plan to stay near the Denver airport for our flight the next morning.
People have been told to stay away from Estes Park and Rocky Mountain NP has closed. So I am looking for ideas on where to go.
We enjoy hiking, scenic drives, good food, and wildlife. We planned to stay in hotels. We have been to Mesa Verde and spent some time in Denver on previous trips.
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec*h SUPP0RT AVG CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 AVG 24*7
- 2 usa: YAHOO. Technical SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO. MAIL 24*7
- 3 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 4 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 5 How much cash do you travel with?
- 6 Miami for 2 days
- 7 Santa Fe Itineray
- 8 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 9 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 10 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 11 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 12 Quick road trip
- 13 Oregon Coast road trip
- 14 More problems for Big Sur
- 15 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 16 Great Falls or Helena?
- 17 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 18 Boston area hotels
- 19 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 20 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 21 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 22 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 23 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 24 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 25 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
Colorado Trip in October -Rocky Mountain NP Closed - Other Ideas?