I would like advice on my upcoming trip to Colorado, which will be my first time. We are limited to approximately 7 full days so I would like to visit an area for a few days, then move to another city for a few days, etc. I would like to start at or around Estes Park. Interests are hiking, scenery, shopping, eating and wildlife. I would appreciate any input and would be glad to answer any questions. Driving from suburb of New Orleans, LA.
Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 2 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 3 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 4 SFO International Airport
- 5 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 6 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 7 Worst Restaurants in America
- 8 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 9 My Book of Mormon review
- 10 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 11 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 12 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 13 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 14 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 15 Yosemite Lodging
- 16 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 17 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 18 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 19 Colorado aspen updates
- 20 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 21 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Arches National Park in a day
- 24 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 25 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend