I would like advice on my upcoming trip to Colorado, which will be my first time. We are limited to approximately 7 full days so I would like to visit an area for a few days, then move to another city for a few days, etc. I would like to start at or around Estes Park. Interests are hiking, scenery, shopping, eating and wildlife. I would appreciate any input and would be glad to answer any questions. Driving from suburb of New Orleans, LA.
Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Public Transportation
- 2 Colorado trip
- 3 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 4 Yellowstone Dining
- 5 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 6 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 7 Things to do around New York
- 8 Savannah GA
- 9 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 10 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 11 Cape cod and Acadia
- 12 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 13 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 14 Hotels near beach orange county
- 15 Daytona Beach and ??
- 16 DC - WW2 flyover
- 17 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 18 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 19 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 20 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 21 Alaska- Best tours
- 22 Grand Marais?
- 23 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 24 Coronado Ferry
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report