I would like advice on my upcoming trip to Colorado, which will be my first time. We are limited to approximately 7 full days so I would like to visit an area for a few days, then move to another city for a few days, etc. I would like to start at or around Estes Park. Interests are hiking, scenery, shopping, eating and wildlife. I would appreciate any input and would be glad to answer any questions. Driving from suburb of New Orleans, LA.
Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 QUALITY PASSPORTS / ID CARDS / DRIVING LICENSE (email@example.com)
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 4 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 5 trains in Europe
- 6 USA trip
- 7 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 8 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 9 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 10 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 11 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 12 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 13 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 14 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 15 Washington DC in Spring?
- 16 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 17 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 18 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 19 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 20 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 21 NBA tickets??
- 22 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 23 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 24 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 25 Alaskan coast travel options