I would like advice on my upcoming trip to Colorado, which will be my first time. We are limited to approximately 7 full days so I would like to visit an area for a few days, then move to another city for a few days, etc. I would like to start at or around Estes Park. Interests are hiking, scenery, shopping, eating and wildlife. I would appreciate any input and would be glad to answer any questions. Driving from suburb of New Orleans, LA.
Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 2 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 3 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 4 Philadelphia ?
- 5 Tour of the Wester US
- 6 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 7 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 8 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 9 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 10 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 11 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 12 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 13 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 14 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 15 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 16 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 17 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 18 Driving from coastal Maine to St. Gaudens Historical Site, Cornish NH
- 19 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 20 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 21 Hawaii
- 22 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 23 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 24 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 25 Convenient Accommodation suggestions