My boyfriend and I are considering a trip out to Colorado in late September. Neither of us have been and we're having trouble deciding where we should spend the bulk of our time. We will be flying in on a Tuesday night and returning home to Boston on the following Sunday. I'm in my mid-20s, he's early 30s. Both into fitness (love hiking, etc.).
We haven't booked our lodging yet, so any suggestions on the areas we should hit? I'm big into photography also so scenery is a plus. We will have a car so driving isn't an issue
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Burn Fat Fast with Luxury Garcinia Cambogia(USA)
- 2 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 3 Florida Vacation Rental
- 4 Please do not call California, 'Cali' or San Francisco, ' Frisco'. .
- 5 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 6 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 7 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 8 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 9 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 10 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 11 help me plan a Cali trip
- 12 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 13 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 14 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 15 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 16 Mesa Verde question
- 17 Planning our Move
- 18 Wilmington DE questions
- 19 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 21 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 22 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 23 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 24 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 25 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire