My boyfriend and I are considering a trip out to Colorado in late September. Neither of us have been and we're having trouble deciding where we should spend the bulk of our time. We will be flying in on a Tuesday night and returning home to Boston on the following Sunday. I'm in my mid-20s, he's early 30s. Both into fitness (love hiking, etc.).
We haven't booked our lodging yet, so any suggestions on the areas we should hit? I'm big into photography also so scenery is a plus. We will have a car so driving isn't an issue
Thanks for the help!
Colorado Trip Help
- 1 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 2 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 3 hotel near Met NYC
- 4 Where should I move to?
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 St. Augustine, Florida
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Fripp island
- 11 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 12 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 13 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 14 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 17 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 18 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 19 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Hotel near Public Theater
- 22 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 23 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles