My boyfriend and I are considering a trip out to Colorado in late September. Neither of us have been and we're having trouble deciding where we should spend the bulk of our time. We will be flying in on a Tuesday night and returning home to Boston on the following Sunday. I'm in my mid-20s, he's early 30s. Both into fitness (love hiking, etc.).
We haven't booked our lodging yet, so any suggestions on the areas we should hit? I'm big into photography also so scenery is a plus. We will have a car so driving isn't an issue
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help- Penn Station to JFK/Layover help
- 2 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 3 Boothbay or Camden, Maine?
- 4 Lake Powell Houseboat Itinerary
- 5 Holland Tunnel to The Roosevelt Hotel
- 6 Temecula to Monterey road trip options
- 7 Help! I goofed up my Grand Canyon trip planning!
- 8 Chain of Lakes-Which to Focus on?
- 9 Cape Cod to Boston - any mass transit?
- 10 North Truro, Ma
- 11 Few days near Seattle, possibly solo
- 12 NYC to Washington by train
- 13 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 14 I Which Road trip with kids from OK to take: east coast or South
- 15 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 16 Possibly moving from Pittsburgh to Raleigh, need help!!
- 17 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 18 Maine 5 days
- 19 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 20 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 21 Yellowstone with no reservations?
- 22 Niagara Falls, Boston, Cape Cod, Acadia NP
- 23 11 nights during Christmas Washington
- 24 15 days driving through California
- 25 Napa Valley Weekend