My boyfriend and I are considering a trip out to Colorado in late September. Neither of us have been and we're having trouble deciding where we should spend the bulk of our time. We will be flying in on a Tuesday night and returning home to Boston on the following Sunday. I'm in my mid-20s, he's early 30s. Both into fitness (love hiking, etc.).
We haven't booked our lodging yet, so any suggestions on the areas we should hit? I'm big into photography also so scenery is a plus. We will have a car so driving isn't an issue
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 2 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 3 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 4 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 5 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 6 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 7 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 8 New York in December
- 9 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 10 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 11 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 12 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 13 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 16 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 17 Staying outside DC
- 18 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 19 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 20 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 21 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 22 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 23 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 24 Road trip
- 25 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??