My boyfriend and I are considering a trip out to Colorado in late September. Neither of us have been and we're having trouble deciding where we should spend the bulk of our time. We will be flying in on a Tuesday night and returning home to Boston on the following Sunday. I'm in my mid-20s, he's early 30s. Both into fitness (love hiking, etc.).
We haven't booked our lodging yet, so any suggestions on the areas we should hit? I'm big into photography also so scenery is a plus. We will have a car so driving isn't an issue
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 2 Toronto to gettysburg route question?
- 3 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 4 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 5 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 6 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 7 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 8 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 9 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 10 Driving from Boston to Miami
- 11 Twin Sites For Twins East Coast
- 12 Lake Powell
- 13 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 14 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 15 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 16 Harlem, NY
- 17 Transportation from LGA to Manhattan
- 18 Hotel close to San Francisco airport
- 19 Glacier to Banff
- 20 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 21 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 22 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 23 NYC hotel/July
- 24 Day trip from Salt Lake City
- 25 Portland Affordable Accommodations