We will be in Colorado Springs in May without a car, staying at the Doubletree Inn. We'd like to tour the Air Force Academy. Does it have guided tours? Haw far is it from our hotel? What's the best way to get there?
Colorado Springs Air Force Academy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 4 New Orleans
- 5 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 6 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 7 New York City - apartment locations
- 8 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 9 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 10 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 11 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 12 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 13 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 14 Florida Everglades
- 15 Everything I Need to Know (re Taking Mama to Manhattan) I Learned on Fodors
- 16 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 17 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 18 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 19 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 20 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 21 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 22 NYC hotel/July
- 23 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 24 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 25 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?