We live in Nebraska, and have taken family vacations to Estes Park,CO for last three years. Enjoy hiking, mtns., shopping for Southwest home decor. Have a 4yr old, and 1yr old. Trying to decide if we should go to Black Hills with them, Colorado Springs or Breckenridge area. Looking at traveling July-to early Aug. Any suggestions.
Colorado or South Dakota/Family Vac.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 2 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 3 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 4 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 5 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 6 New York City Restaurants
- 7 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 8 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 9 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 10 Maui vacation
- 11 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 12 Brooklyn why?
- 13 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 14 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 15 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 16 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 17 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 18 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 19 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 24 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 25 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!