My husband is going nuts trying to decide on an itinerary with about 9 nights in Colorado (driving from California) and 4 nights in utah, starting Aug. 22nd.
The primary focus is the National Parks and scenery with hiking (maybe light camping but probably cheap chain hotels).
Thanks in advance for any input. I have tried searching the site but I can read messages on Colorado in general as part of a 'tour' but not much relating specifically to Nat. Parks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/apexatropin/
- 2 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 3 Sacramento Hotel
- 4 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 5 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 6 USA family tour
- 7 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 8 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 10 Philly Itinerary Help
- 11 4 days road trip southern New England
- 12 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 13 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 14 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 15 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 16 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 17 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 18 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 19 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 20 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 21 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 22 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 23 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 24 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 25 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner