My husband is going nuts trying to decide on an itinerary with about 9 nights in Colorado (driving from California) and 4 nights in utah, starting Aug. 22nd.
The primary focus is the National Parks and scenery with hiking (maybe light camping but probably cheap chain hotels).
Thanks in advance for any input. I have tried searching the site but I can read messages on Colorado in general as part of a 'tour' but not much relating specifically to Nat. Parks.
colorado national parks itinerary
- 1 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 4 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 5 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 6 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 7 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 10 hotel near Met NYC
- 11 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 12 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 13 Princeville in January
- 14 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 15 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 16 RIP Judy Rogers
- 17 pa to az
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 21 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 24 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!