My husband is going nuts trying to decide on an itinerary with about 9 nights in Colorado (driving from California) and 4 nights in utah, starting Aug. 22nd.
The primary focus is the National Parks and scenery with hiking (maybe light camping but probably cheap chain hotels).
Thanks in advance for any input. I have tried searching the site but I can read messages on Colorado in general as part of a 'tour' but not much relating specifically to Nat. Parks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling with an infant
- 2 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 3 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 4 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 5 Car Rentals....Is this even LEGAL?
- 6 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 7 Houston to NYC Road Trip
- 8 St Louis
- 9 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 10 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 11 Nashville restaurants
- 12 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 13 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 14 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 15 Across country drive
- 16 Yosemite Hike
- 17 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 18 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 19 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 20 Restaurants in DC
- 21 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 22 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 23 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 24 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 25 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?