My husband is going nuts trying to decide on an itinerary with about 9 nights in Colorado (driving from California) and 4 nights in utah, starting Aug. 22nd.
The primary focus is the National Parks and scenery with hiking (maybe light camping but probably cheap chain hotels).
Thanks in advance for any input. I have tried searching the site but I can read messages on Colorado in general as part of a 'tour' but not much relating specifically to Nat. Parks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 2 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/mastique-serum-fr/
- 3 virtual dj @ http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 4 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 5 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 6 questioning it water will make
- 7 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 8 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 9 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 10 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 11 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 12 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 13 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 14 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 15 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 16 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 17 Boston waterfront Italian
- 18 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 19 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 20 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 21 Kids Vacation Place
- 22 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 23 Napa valley getaway
- 24 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 25 Day in Spokane