My husband is going nuts trying to decide on an itinerary with about 9 nights in Colorado (driving from California) and 4 nights in utah, starting Aug. 22nd.
The primary focus is the National Parks and scenery with hiking (maybe light camping but probably cheap chain hotels).
Thanks in advance for any input. I have tried searching the site but I can read messages on Colorado in general as part of a 'tour' but not much relating specifically to Nat. Parks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL@ Password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 (U.S) YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 TECH SUPPORT CARE
- 3 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 4 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 5 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 6 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 7 Maui, early August
- 8 Going to the sun road open
- 9 Family Trip advice please?!
- 10 Alaska trip itinerary
- 11 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 12 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 13 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 14 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 15 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 16 florida gulf coast
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 19 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 20 Road trip advice needed please
- 21 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 22 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 23 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 24 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 25 New Jersey Shore - Neptune