My husband is going nuts trying to decide on an itinerary with about 9 nights in Colorado (driving from California) and 4 nights in utah, starting Aug. 22nd.
The primary focus is the National Parks and scenery with hiking (maybe light camping but probably cheap chain hotels).
Thanks in advance for any input. I have tried searching the site but I can read messages on Colorado in general as part of a 'tour' but not much relating specifically to Nat. Parks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 2 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 3 Colorado Itinerary
- 4 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 5 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 6 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 7 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 8 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 9 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 10 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 11 Uber boston
- 12 What is there to do on MAUI
- 13 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 14 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 15 Any Sanibel experts?
- 16 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 17 Hawaii Help
- 18 Summer in Michigan
- 19 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 20 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 21 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 22 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 23 Rafting the Colorado
- 24 Glacier National Park
- 25 5 nights stay RMNP