My husband is going nuts trying to decide on an itinerary with about 9 nights in Colorado (driving from California) and 4 nights in utah, starting Aug. 22nd.
The primary focus is the National Parks and scenery with hiking (maybe light camping but probably cheap chain hotels).
Thanks in advance for any input. I have tried searching the site but I can read messages on Colorado in general as part of a 'tour' but not much relating specifically to Nat. Parks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 2 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 3 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 4 DC Restaurants
- 5 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 6 Chicago 2017
- 7 Hawaii and...where?
- 8 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 9 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 10 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 11 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 12 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 13 Christmas in Colorado
- 14 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 15 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 16 usa roadtrip
- 17 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 18 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 19 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 20 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 21 Marfa/Big Bend
- 22 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 23 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 24 JFK to Washington
- 25 Phoenix for the weekend