My husband is going nuts trying to decide on an itinerary with about 9 nights in Colorado (driving from California) and 4 nights in utah, starting Aug. 22nd.
The primary focus is the National Parks and scenery with hiking (maybe light camping but probably cheap chain hotels).
Thanks in advance for any input. I have tried searching the site but I can read messages on Colorado in general as part of a 'tour' but not much relating specifically to Nat. Parks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 2 Sihu Skin Care>>> http://testboosthelp.com/sihu-skin-care/
- 3 http://www.healthyorder.org/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 4 http://www.healthyminimag.com/revitasence-serum-reviews/
- 5 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 6 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 7 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 8 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 9 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 10 Christmas Napa Valley
- 11 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 12 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 13 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 14 Your favourite places in New York City
- 15 Phone SIM
- 16 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!
- 17 Las vegas +21
- 18 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 19 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 20 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 21 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 22 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 23 Savanah Sojourn
- 24 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 25 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS