My husband and I are planning 11 days in Colorado in early June. Beyond RMNP what else should we see ? Also what is the best rafting location . I am unsure If we should do this first as I see the proximity to Estes is at least 90 min. Also should we include Mesa Verde ? What is the best travel book for hiking in colorado ?
colorado hiking early June 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - mid October
- 2 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 3 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 4 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 5 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 6 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 7 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 8 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 9 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 10 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 11 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 12 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 13 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 14 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 15 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 16 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 17 best of yellowstone
- 18 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 19 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 20 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 21 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 22 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 23 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 24 Vegas hotels for families
- 25 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions