My husband and I are planning 11 days in Colorado in early June. Beyond RMNP what else should we see ? Also what is the best rafting location . I am unsure If we should do this first as I see the proximity to Estes is at least 90 min. Also should we include Mesa Verde ? What is the best travel book for hiking in colorado ?
colorado hiking early June 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 2 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 3 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 4 Worst Restaurants in America
- 5 Colorado aspen updates
- 6 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 7 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 8 Question About Sealodge
- 9 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 10 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 11 Yosemite Lodging
- 12 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 13 Fairbanks Alaska
- 14 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 15 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 16 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 17 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 18 Getaway
- 19 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 20 New England Skiing
- 21 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 22 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 23 Temecula Winery Tours
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations