My husband and I are planning 11 days in Colorado in early June. Beyond RMNP what else should we see ? Also what is the best rafting location . I am unsure If we should do this first as I see the proximity to Estes is at least 90 min. Also should we include Mesa Verde ? What is the best travel book for hiking in colorado ?
colorado hiking early June 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 3 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 6 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 7 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 8 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 9 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 Dining in D.C.
- 12 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 13 Jersey City Parking
- 14 Washington DC Metro
- 15 Kennebunkport and....?
- 16 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 17 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 18 Where to go in Maine?
- 19 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 20 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 21 Wedding in Hawaii
- 22 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 23 rain in Kauai
- 24 Alaska cruise and land
- 25 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?