Our family of 4 (two boys, ages 9 and 11) is going to Colorado Springs in late June. We know what to do there, as we have visited several times. We would like to spend a few additional days (3 or 4) exploring more of the state. Our initial thought is to travel north to Denver and then to the Rockies, but where to go? Hiking, train rides, western towns, gold mines are all of interest--what to do? Where to go? We do have friends in Vail...too far? Have not booked airfare either--fly in and out of COS or Denver? Help!
Colorado family vacation in late June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 2 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 3 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 4 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 5 charlotte
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 New York City in April
- 8 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 9 Boston in winter?
- 10 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 11 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 12 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 13 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 14 san fran sightseeing
- 15 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 16 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 17 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 18 Baytown, Texas
- 19 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 20 Moving from VA to CT
- 21 New Orleans pictures
- 22 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 23 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 24 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 25 American Honeymoon in March