Our family of 4 (two boys, ages 9 and 11) is going to Colorado Springs in late June. We know what to do there, as we have visited several times. We would like to spend a few additional days (3 or 4) exploring more of the state. Our initial thought is to travel north to Denver and then to the Rockies, but where to go? Hiking, train rides, western towns, gold mines are all of interest--what to do? Where to go? We do have friends in Vail...too far? Have not booked airfare either--fly in and out of COS or Denver? Help!
Colorado family vacation in late June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 2 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 3 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 4 SF to DR? WTH!
- 5 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Washington, DC to Boston
- 8 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 9 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 10 Where to go in Maine?
- 11 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 12 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 13 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 14 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 15 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 16 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 17 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 18 rain in Kauai
- 19 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 20 Kennedy Space Center
- 21 San Diego Trip Report
- 22 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 23 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 24 NYC jazz with a minor
- 25 NYC Itinerary Help