Our family of 4 (two boys, ages 9 and 11) is going to Colorado Springs in late June. We know what to do there, as we have visited several times. We would like to spend a few additional days (3 or 4) exploring more of the state. Our initial thought is to travel north to Denver and then to the Rockies, but where to go? Hiking, train rides, western towns, gold mines are all of interest--what to do? Where to go? We do have friends in Vail...too far? Have not booked airfare either--fly in and out of COS or Denver? Help!
Colorado family vacation in late June
View all United States activity »
- 1 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 2 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 3 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 7 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 Oahu Information
- 10 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 11 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 14 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 One day in Washington DC
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 23 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Key West on NYE