Our family of 4 (two boys, ages 9 and 11) is going to Colorado Springs in late June. We know what to do there, as we have visited several times. We would like to spend a few additional days (3 or 4) exploring more of the state. Our initial thought is to travel north to Denver and then to the Rockies, but where to go? Hiking, train rides, western towns, gold mines are all of interest--what to do? Where to go? We do have friends in Vail...too far? Have not booked airfare either--fly in and out of COS or Denver? Help!
Colorado family vacation in late June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 2 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 3 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 4 Boston/Fenway park
- 5 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 6 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 7 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 8 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 9 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 10 Atlanta with kids
- 11 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 12 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 13 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 14 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 15 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 16 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 17 New York City Restaurants
- 18 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 21 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 22 Family Camp in Maine
- 23 San Diego
- 24 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 25 2 Days in Portland - Best of?