Our family of 4 (two boys, ages 9 and 11) is going to Colorado Springs in late June. We know what to do there, as we have visited several times. We would like to spend a few additional days (3 or 4) exploring more of the state. Our initial thought is to travel north to Denver and then to the Rockies, but where to go? Hiking, train rides, western towns, gold mines are all of interest--what to do? Where to go? We do have friends in Vail...too far? Have not booked airfare either--fly in and out of COS or Denver? Help!
Colorado family vacation in late June
- 1 Small Sofas
- 2 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 3 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 4 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 5 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 6 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 7 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 8 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 9 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 10 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 11 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 12 Trying To Find a Place
- 13 romantic colorado trip
- 14 Fourth of July Weekend
- 15 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 16 Fires in Colorado
- 17 Marcola?
- 18 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 19 Updates from Hanalei
- 20 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 21 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 22 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 23 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 24 One day in NYC
- 25 Maine mid-coast recommendations?