I'm meeting up with my 4 daughters, all in their 20's, for a week at a condo in Breckenridge. Only one has been to Colorado before, but that was in winter, So we're very much newbies in this area. We chose Breckenridge because, being in the off season, the condo was very affordable and it's of course right in the mountains. We're now at the point of planning out the details of what we'll do day to day. We'll be there the week after Memorial Day. We enjoy short hikes, rafting ( not too wild for me-I've no desire to end up outside the raft..) wildlife and casual dining-- outdoors would be good, and for me, I like quaint downtown areas.. I"m wondering if RMNP is a good idea for a long day trip. We'd like to go fishing if possible, if it's not too costly. Any advice would be appreciated.
Colorado - day trips from Breckenridge
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 2 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 3 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 4 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 5 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 6 Road trip itinerary
- 7 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 8 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 9 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 10 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 11 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 12 Apartment Rentals DC
- 13 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 14 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 15 Two airports to choose from?
- 16 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 17 Burlington VT day trip
- 18 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 19 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 20 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 21 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 22 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 23 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 24 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!
- 25 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?