I'm meeting up with my 4 daughters, all in their 20's, for a week at a condo in Breckenridge. Only one has been to Colorado before, but that was in winter, So we're very much newbies in this area. We chose Breckenridge because, being in the off season, the condo was very affordable and it's of course right in the mountains. We're now at the point of planning out the details of what we'll do day to day. We'll be there the week after Memorial Day. We enjoy short hikes, rafting ( not too wild for me-I've no desire to end up outside the raft..) wildlife and casual dining-- outdoors would be good, and for me, I like quaint downtown areas.. I"m wondering if RMNP is a good idea for a long day trip. We'd like to go fishing if possible, if it's not too costly. Any advice would be appreciated.
Colorado - day trips from Breckenridge
View all United States activity »
- 1 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 2 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 3 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 4 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 7 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 8 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 9 Biloxi questions again
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 12 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 13 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 14 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 19 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 20 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 21 Vero Beach FL
- 22 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 23 Question about Boulder area
- 24 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?