I'm meeting up with my 4 daughters, all in their 20's, for a week at a condo in Breckenridge. Only one has been to Colorado before, but that was in winter, So we're very much newbies in this area. We chose Breckenridge because, being in the off season, the condo was very affordable and it's of course right in the mountains. We're now at the point of planning out the details of what we'll do day to day. We'll be there the week after Memorial Day. We enjoy short hikes, rafting ( not too wild for me-I've no desire to end up outside the raft..) wildlife and casual dining-- outdoors would be good, and for me, I like quaint downtown areas.. I"m wondering if RMNP is a good idea for a long day trip. We'd like to go fishing if possible, if it's not too costly. Any advice would be appreciated.
Colorado - day trips from Breckenridge
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Kennebunkport and....?
- 3 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 4 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 5 Wedding in Hawaii
- 6 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 7 rain in Kauai
- 8 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 9 Alaska cruise and land
- 10 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 11 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 12 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 Where to go in Maine?
- 15 Jersey City Parking
- 16 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 17 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 18 SF to DR? WTH!
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 NYC Itinerary Help
- 21 WISCONSIN
- 22 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 23 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 24 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 25 Washington DC in May for 4 days