We are going to Colonial Williamsburg this Summer. I have researched all the web sites and gotten package prices, but would like to know which tours are the best for elementary age children. Has anyone done the Felecity Tour or the candlelight ghost tour? Also I need comparison on the "Official hotels" versus those in the surrounding areas, are they worth the price? Our main feature in a hotel is a "cool pool"-that gives you an idea of how my family rates hotels. Any extra info would be appreciated and thank you!
- 1 One day in NYC
- 2 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 3 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 4 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 5 Updates from Hanalei
- 6 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 7 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 8 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 9 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 10 Trying To Find a Place
- 11 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 12 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 13 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 14 Key West at Christmas time
- 15 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 16 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 17 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 18 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 19 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 20 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 21 Columbus food !
- 22 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 23 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 24 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 25 Driving from Kentucky to Florida