We are trying to find a hotel room for June 15th - June 18th.
Around the Carter Lake area.
Everyone seems to be booked.
Any ideas on what internet service might have rooms.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 2 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 3 Nilichik Ak.
- 4 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 5 Las vegas +21
- 6 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 7 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 8 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 9 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 10 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 11 A day in Boston
- 12 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 13 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 14 Newport , RI
- 15 Steamboat in August
- 16 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 17 Depot Bay OR
- 18 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 19 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 20 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
- 21 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 22 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 23 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 24 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 25 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation