My family is going out to Omaha for the first four games of the College World Series. We have hotel reservations very close to the ballpark and the zoo. Any suggestions on restaurants, activites for children, or things to see while visiting Omaha? We will be there with our children (ages 3, 5, and 8).
College World Series
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 4 Kennedy Space Center
- 5 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 6 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 7 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 8 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 9 5 week in US/Mexico
- 10 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 11 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 14 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 15 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 18 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 19 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 20 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 21 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 22 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 23 Jersey City Parking
- 24 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 25 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu