My 17yo son and I fly into Boston Wednesday, 6/27/07. We will visit Harvard on Thursday and want to travel to Providence, RI on Friday. Can anyone help with transportation plans. We planned on not driving while in Boston but would be able to rent a car if necessary to travel to Providence.
college visits-Brown & Harvard
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONP help
- 2 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 3 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 4 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 5 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 6 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 7 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 8 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 9 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 10 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 11 Road Tour in Usa
- 12 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 13 So you love handbags!
- 14 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 15 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 16 replica designer handbags
- 17 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 18 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 19 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 20 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 21 Re-Visit DC
- 22 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 23 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 24 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 25 Camping in the Adirondacks