I am a student at Western MAryland College-Westminster MD. I began an outdoors club last semester and now I need info on parks,places to go camping,kayaking,rock climbing,caving... The guide helped me lots in England. I thought this would be a great place to go for help!!thank you for your time.Really appreciate any ideas or suggestions!!! --Robyn
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seafood In Cannon Beach
- 2 New York City in January – what a deal!
- 3 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 4 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 5 Late night eating in Kauai
- 6 Florida Beach Hotel
- 7 Savannah in st patrick's weekend?
- 8 Phoneix - The City of Sunshine
- 9 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 10 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 11 Inn at Cocoa Beach Hotel
- 12 Alaska independent tour for group
- 13 Hamilton Broadway
- 14 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 15 Texas area with nature AND proximity to a city?
- 16 Washington DC with kids
- 17 My road trip through southern US.
- 18 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 19 Florida Nature Trip
- 20 help from a true New Yorker.
- 21 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 22 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 23 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 24 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 25 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016