I am a student at Western MAryland College-Westminster MD. I began an outdoors club last semester and now I need info on parks,places to go camping,kayaking,rock climbing,caving... The guide helped me lots in England. I thought this would be a great place to go for help!!thank you for your time.Really appreciate any ideas or suggestions!!! --Robyn
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 2 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 3 Staying outside DC
- 4 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 5 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 6 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 7 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 8 Ideas for New York
- 9 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 10 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 11 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 12 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 13 Road trip
- 14 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 15 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 16 Getting married to a French man
- 17 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 18 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 19 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 20 Phantom Ranch and....
- 21 Where to stay in Carmel area?
- 22 Where to visit
- 23 A Few Days in Asheville
- 24 10 Day California Trip - Itinirary Help
- 25 Miami to Ft Lauderdale