I am a student at Western MAryland College-Westminster MD. I began an outdoors club last semester and now I need info on parks,places to go camping,kayaking,rock climbing,caving... The guide helped me lots in England. I thought this would be a great place to go for help!!thank you for your time.Really appreciate any ideas or suggestions!!! --Robyn
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 2 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 3 L.A. and Sequoia
- 4 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 5 Maine weather and temps
- 6 Not enough time, i guess..
- 7 Broadway
- 8 Week motorcycle ride
- 9 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 10 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 11 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 12 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 13 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 14 Traveling across the US
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 16 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 17 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 18 less than 1.5 hours international connection at DFW too risky?
- 19 Will need to freshen up in Charelston
- 20 San diego 5 nights with kids/disabled father
- 21 4 Days in Juneau?
- 22 South Dakota "base camp"
- 23 Colorado Family whitewater rafting
- 24 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 25 Hawaii with 2 young teens