I just found out, quite to my surprise, that there may be only two ferries leaving daily from PA for Victoria. One leaves at 8:20 AM and the other at 1:45 PM. We are taking the ferry on June 28, a Monday. Because we are coming from Port Townsend direction and we are not early birds, we will most likely take the 1:45 ferry. What time should we arrive at the terminal to "guarantee" that we and our car will get on the ferry? I know there is no guarantee per se, but what is a general rule of thumb, on the safer side?
Coho car ferry from Port Angeles - How early should we start waiting in line?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 2 Travel West Coast
- 3 Where to go in Maine?
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 6 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 12 Rafting near Denali
- 13 Colorado in the summer!
- 14 Kennebunkport and....?
- 15 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 16 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 17 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 21 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 22 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 23 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 24 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 25 New York City Restaurants