I just found out, quite to my surprise, that there may be only two ferries leaving daily from PA for Victoria. One leaves at 8:20 AM and the other at 1:45 PM. We are taking the ferry on June 28, a Monday. Because we are coming from Port Townsend direction and we are not early birds, we will most likely take the 1:45 ferry. What time should we arrive at the terminal to "guarantee" that we and our car will get on the ferry? I know there is no guarantee per se, but what is a general rule of thumb, on the safer side?
Coho car ferry from Port Angeles - How early should we start waiting in line?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 3 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 6 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 7 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 8 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 9 Visiting Denver
- 10 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 13 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 14 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 15 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 16 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?