We have a reservation at La Quinta/Coure d'Alene but wondered if there is a resort/inn/etc that would be near one of these cities or between. We plan to bike in Idaho but feel either locale would work for our stay. Not looking for the priciest nor the cheapest but something beyond the normal hotel stay.
Coeur'd Alene or Spokane Resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 3 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 4 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 5 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 6 Dinner in Miami
- 7 Orlando to Savannah
- 8 Tipping advice
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 11 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 12 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 13 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 14 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 15 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 18 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 23 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 24 Christmas weather?
- 25 Big island itinerary