We are headed to Yellowstone mid July. I have a vegetarian husband and two girls 8 and 10. We would llike to have a base in either West Yellowstone or Cody. Any recommendations on where to stay? Other than going into the park we would also like to do a float trip and maybe horseback ride. Recommendations on these would be great too.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 2 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 3 Northern California Redwoods
- 4 Seaside, California
- 5 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 6 TIPS - Pacific Coast Highway
- 7 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 8 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 9 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 10 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 11 Denali
- 12 JFK Terminal 8
- 13 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 14 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 15 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 16 Maine in May?
- 17 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 18 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 19 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 20 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 21 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 22 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 23 Bed and Breakfast
- 24 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 25 What car service?