We are headed to Yellowstone mid July. I have a vegetarian husband and two girls 8 and 10. We would llike to have a base in either West Yellowstone or Cody. Any recommendations on where to stay? Other than going into the park we would also like to do a float trip and maybe horseback ride. Recommendations on these would be great too.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recover Your Forgotten Instagram Password
- 2 USA, Trip to the south
- 3 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 4 Honeymoon out west.
- 5 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 6 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 7 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 8 Carmel Monterey
- 9 How many states have you been to?
- 10 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 11 Big Sure in June
- 12 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 13 Santa Fe Itineray
- 14 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 15 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 16 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 17 Roadtrip July 2017
- 18 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 20 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 21 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 22 Retiring to Tucson
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 25 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help