We are headed to Yellowstone mid July. I have a vegetarian husband and two girls 8 and 10. We would llike to have a base in either West Yellowstone or Cody. Any recommendations on where to stay? Other than going into the park we would also like to do a float trip and maybe horseback ride. Recommendations on these would be great too.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
- 2 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 3 White House Tours To Allow Photos
- 4 2 months in Hawaii!
- 5 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 6 Annapolis to Boston
- 7 Road Trip
- 8 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 9 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 10 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 11 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 12 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 13 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 14 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 15 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 16 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 17 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 18 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 19 Trailing of the Sheep Festival
- 20 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 21 Does anyone know the hotel in Maui...
- 22 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 23 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 24 Vegas Where to Start
- 25 June 2015 Trip to Oregon