We are headed to Yellowstone mid July. I have a vegetarian husband and two girls 8 and 10. We would llike to have a base in either West Yellowstone or Cody. Any recommendations on where to stay? Other than going into the park we would also like to do a float trip and maybe horseback ride. Recommendations on these would be great too.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 2 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 3 5 days in Colorado
- 4 Trip to northern California
- 5 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 6 40th in Key West
- 7 Washington DC with kids
- 8 help from a true New Yorker.
- 9 Downtown Chicago
- 10 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 11 Safety Concerns
- 12 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 13 Alaska -public transport
- 14 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 15 Alaska independent tour for group
- 16 Hamilton Broadway
- 17 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 18 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 19 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 20 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 21 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 22 First Trip to Texas -
- 23 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 24 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 25 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia