We are headed to Yellowstone mid July. I have a vegetarian husband and two girls 8 and 10. We would llike to have a base in either West Yellowstone or Cody. Any recommendations on where to stay? Other than going into the park we would also like to do a float trip and maybe horseback ride. Recommendations on these would be great too.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape cod Labor Day
- 2 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 3 US Open Tennis
- 4 Steamboat in August
- 5 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 6 Hawaii with limited time
- 7 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 8 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 9 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 10 Grand Teton Questions
- 11 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 12 Your favourite places in New York City
- 13 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 14 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 15 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 16 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 17 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 18 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 19 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 20 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 21 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 22 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 23 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 24 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 25 Alaskan cruise excursions