We will be in New Orleans next month. At night, we want to be able to walk around. Are there a lot of cobblestone streets in The French Quarter and Marigny, or will we be fine, walking around in heels?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving CA 395
- 2 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 3 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 4 New England Tour
- 5 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 6 Glacier National Park 2018
- 7 Hawaii wedding
- 8 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 9 Adirondacks trip repot
- 10 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 11 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 12 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 13 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 14 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 15 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 16 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 17 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 18 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 19 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 20 Downtown Denver hotel
- 21 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 22 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 23 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 24 San Diego VRBO area
- 25 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel