We will be in New Orleans next month. At night, we want to be able to walk around. Are there a lot of cobblestone streets in The French Quarter and Marigny, or will we be fine, walking around in heels?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 2 Yosemite Visit
- 3 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 4 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 5 50th in Hawaii
- 6 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 7 New York City Christmas 2015
- 8 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 9 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 10 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 11 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 12 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 13 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 14 Florida Family vacation in California
- 15 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 16 Hilton Head restaurants
- 17 Las Vegas
- 18 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 19 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 20 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 21 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 22 traveling to Nashville
- 23 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 24 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 25 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark