We will be in New Orleans next month. At night, we want to be able to walk around. Are there a lot of cobblestone streets in The French Quarter and Marigny, or will we be fine, walking around in heels?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 2 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 3 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 4 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 5 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 6 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 7 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 8 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 9 San Diego
- 10 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 11 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 12 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 13 Driving at Night in YNP
- 14 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 15 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 16 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 17 Restaurant for lunch between Atlanta and Savannah
- 18 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 19 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 20 Pacific coast road trip
- 21 My son's first day in New York
- 22 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 23 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 24 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 25 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest