We will be in New Orleans next month. At night, we want to be able to walk around. Are there a lot of cobblestone streets in The French Quarter and Marigny, or will we be fine, walking around in heels?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 2 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 3 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 4 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 5 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 6 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 7 Cape cod Labor Day
- 8 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 9 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 10 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 11 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 12 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 13 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 14 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 15 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 16 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 17 US Open Tennis
- 18 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 19 Hotels in San Diego
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 22 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 23 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 24 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 25 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service