We will be in New Orleans next month. At night, we want to be able to walk around. Are there a lot of cobblestone streets in The French Quarter and Marigny, or will we be fine, walking around in heels?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transfers from Newark airport hotels to New York cruise terminal
- 2 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 3 Vasectomy Procedure Beverly Hills
- 4 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 5 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 6 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 7 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 8 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 9 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 10 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 11 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 12 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 13 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 14 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 15 Nashville Questions
- 16 Summer vacation
- 17 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 18 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 19 First Trip to Texas -
- 20 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 21 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 22 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 23 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 24 Driving to Naples fl
- 25 Beaches in Florida