We are planning our honeymoon for July 1-10 and are looking for some good ideas to add to our existing plan. We love to hike, eat good food, kayak/canoe, open to adventure activities. Here's the plan so far: Fly into Boston- go up to vacation rental around Acadia. We plan on doing a bunch of day hikes. Any other must do things around there? From there, we have a few days to explore the coast back towards Boston. I was thinking of one night in Portland (mainly for the food). Any recommendations for lodging in Portland? Restaurants?
Im looking for nice details to add to the trip.
Coastal Maine for Honeymoon- Acadia then Portland- Advice?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 2 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 3 Pavtube Back to School Coupons 2014: Giveaway + Biggest Coupons
- 4 Houston in September
- 5 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 6 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 7 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 8 late-night DC restaurant
- 9 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 10 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 11 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 12 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 13 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 14 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 15 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 16 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 17 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 18 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 19 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 20 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 24 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 25 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!