We are planning our honeymoon for July 1-10 and are looking for some good ideas to add to our existing plan. We love to hike, eat good food, kayak/canoe, open to adventure activities. Here's the plan so far: Fly into Boston- go up to vacation rental around Acadia. We plan on doing a bunch of day hikes. Any other must do things around there? From there, we have a few days to explore the coast back towards Boston. I was thinking of one night in Portland (mainly for the food). Any recommendations for lodging in Portland? Restaurants?
Im looking for nice details to add to the trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrip to Yosemite etc
- 2 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 3 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 4 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 5 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 6 Road Trippin' I-94, I-90, I-5, I-70, & I-80
- 7 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 8 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 9 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 10 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 11 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 12 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 13 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 14 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 15 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 16 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 17 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 18 limited mobility for Savannah
- 19 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 20 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 21 Northwest Passage
- 22 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 23 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 24 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 25 Northwest Car Trip
Coastal Maine for Honeymoon- Acadia then Portland- Advice?