We are planning our honeymoon for July 1-10 and are looking for some good ideas to add to our existing plan. We love to hike, eat good food, kayak/canoe, open to adventure activities. Here's the plan so far: Fly into Boston- go up to vacation rental around Acadia. We plan on doing a bunch of day hikes. Any other must do things around there? From there, we have a few days to explore the coast back towards Boston. I was thinking of one night in Portland (mainly for the food). Any recommendations for lodging in Portland? Restaurants?
Im looking for nice details to add to the trip.
Coastal Maine for Honeymoon- Acadia then Portland- Advice?
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 3 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 4 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 5 American Airlines reservation question
- 6 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 7 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 Car trip from Seattle
- 10 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 11 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 12 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 13 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 14 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 15 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 16 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 17 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 18 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 19 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 20 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 21 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 22 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 23 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 24 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 25 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA