We are planning our honeymoon for July 1-10 and are looking for some good ideas to add to our existing plan. We love to hike, eat good food, kayak/canoe, open to adventure activities. Here's the plan so far: Fly into Boston- go up to vacation rental around Acadia. We plan on doing a bunch of day hikes. Any other must do things around there? From there, we have a few days to explore the coast back towards Boston. I was thinking of one night in Portland (mainly for the food). Any recommendations for lodging in Portland? Restaurants?
Im looking for nice details to add to the trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 2 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 3 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 4 November redwoods trip
- 5 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 6 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 7 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 8 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 9 blue ridge parkway?
- 10 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 11 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 12 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 13 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 14 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 15 Wedding gifts?
- 16 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 17 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 18 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 19 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 20 Seattle Ho
- 21 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 22 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 23 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 24 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 25 First Trip to New Mexico
Coastal Maine for Honeymoon- Acadia then Portland- Advice?