We are planning our honeymoon for July 1-10 and are looking for some good ideas to add to our existing plan. We love to hike, eat good food, kayak/canoe, open to adventure activities. Here's the plan so far: Fly into Boston- go up to vacation rental around Acadia. We plan on doing a bunch of day hikes. Any other must do things around there? From there, we have a few days to explore the coast back towards Boston. I was thinking of one night in Portland (mainly for the food). Any recommendations for lodging in Portland? Restaurants?
Im looking for nice details to add to the trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 2 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 3 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 4 Ideas for New York
- 5 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 6 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 7 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 8 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 9 Road trip
- 10 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 11 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 12 Getting married to a French man
- 13 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 14 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 15 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 16 Staying outside DC
- 17 Phantom Ranch and....
- 18 Where to stay in Carmel area?
- 19 Where to visit
- 20 A Few Days in Asheville
- 21 10 Day California Trip - Itinirary Help
- 22 Miami to Ft Lauderdale
- 23 Great OR beach house locations?
- 24 Lower Manhattan Late Night Eats
- 25 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
Coastal Maine for Honeymoon- Acadia then Portland- Advice?