We are planning our honeymoon for July 1-10 and are looking for some good ideas to add to our existing plan. We love to hike, eat good food, kayak/canoe, open to adventure activities. Here's the plan so far: Fly into Boston- go up to vacation rental around Acadia. We plan on doing a bunch of day hikes. Any other must do things around there? From there, we have a few days to explore the coast back towards Boston. I was thinking of one night in Portland (mainly for the food). Any recommendations for lodging in Portland? Restaurants?
Im looking for nice details to add to the trip.
Coastal Maine for Honeymoon- Acadia then Portland- Advice?
- 1 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 2 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 3 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 4 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 5 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Hotel near Public Theater
- 8 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 9 Oahu Information
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 One day in Washington DC
- 12 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 13 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 17 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 18 San Antonio
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 Key West on NYE
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 23 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 24 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 25 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave