We are planning our honeymoon for July 1-10 and are looking for some good ideas to add to our existing plan. We love to hike, eat good food, kayak/canoe, open to adventure activities. Here's the plan so far: Fly into Boston- go up to vacation rental around Acadia. We plan on doing a bunch of day hikes. Any other must do things around there? From there, we have a few days to explore the coast back towards Boston. I was thinking of one night in Portland (mainly for the food). Any recommendations for lodging in Portland? Restaurants?
Im looking for nice details to add to the trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 2 Philly Itinerary Help
- 3 4 days road trip southern New England
- 4 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 5 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 6 http://maleenhancementshop.info/testonix/
- 7 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 8 Best People Traffic Counters
- 9 My Topic Titlehttp://nutrapumpprovasweden.com/renovie/
- 10 Integrity Repipe Inc
- 11 trip out west horses and rafting
- 12 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 13 California road trip - RV/camping or hotels
- 14 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 15 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 16 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 17 Costco Travel
- 18 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 19 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 20 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 21 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 22 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 23 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 24 USA family tour
- 25 Country Walkers
Coastal Maine for Honeymoon- Acadia then Portland- Advice?