We are planning our honeymoon for July 1-10 and are looking for some good ideas to add to our existing plan. We love to hike, eat good food, kayak/canoe, open to adventure activities. Here's the plan so far: Fly into Boston- go up to vacation rental around Acadia. We plan on doing a bunch of day hikes. Any other must do things around there? From there, we have a few days to explore the coast back towards Boston. I was thinking of one night in Portland (mainly for the food). Any recommendations for lodging in Portland? Restaurants?
Im looking for nice details to add to the trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP printer Installation CONTACT☎ l:8OO68l72O8 Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Christmas in Colorado
- 3 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 4 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 5 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 6 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 7 JFK to Washington
- 8 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 9 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 10 Where to live in the North East
- 11 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 13 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 16 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 17 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 18 Houston during hurricane
- 19 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 20 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 21 Phoenix for the weekend
- 22 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 23 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 24 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 25 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
Coastal Maine for Honeymoon- Acadia then Portland- Advice?