We are planning our honeymoon for July 1-10 and are looking for some good ideas to add to our existing plan. We love to hike, eat good food, kayak/canoe, open to adventure activities. Here's the plan so far: Fly into Boston- go up to vacation rental around Acadia. We plan on doing a bunch of day hikes. Any other must do things around there? From there, we have a few days to explore the coast back towards Boston. I was thinking of one night in Portland (mainly for the food). Any recommendations for lodging in Portland? Restaurants?
Im looking for nice details to add to the trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 2 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 3 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 4 Airbnb seattle
- 5 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 6 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 7 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 8 Texas info
- 9 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 10 Leisurely Car Trip from Atlanta to Sacramento?
- 11 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 12 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 13 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 14 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 15 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 16 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 17 Dallas airport to bush library
- 18 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 19 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 20 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 22 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 23 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
Coastal Maine for Honeymoon- Acadia then Portland- Advice?