We are planning our honeymoon for July 1-10 and are looking for some good ideas to add to our existing plan. We love to hike, eat good food, kayak/canoe, open to adventure activities. Here's the plan so far: Fly into Boston- go up to vacation rental around Acadia. We plan on doing a bunch of day hikes. Any other must do things around there? From there, we have a few days to explore the coast back towards Boston. I was thinking of one night in Portland (mainly for the food). Any recommendations for lodging in Portland? Restaurants?
Im looking for nice details to add to the trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fornatgaex.com/clarity-loeil/
- 2 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 3 the one thing most women desire
- 4 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 5 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 6 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 7 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 8 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 9 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 10 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 11 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 12 I95
- 13 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 14 Wine Country
- 15 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 16 San Francisco first visit.
- 17 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 18 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 19 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 20 Hawaii Help
- 21 Renting a car with DWAI
- 22 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 23 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 24 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 25 First Time Oahu/Maui
Coastal Maine for Honeymoon- Acadia then Portland- Advice?