We are planning our honeymoon for July 1-10 and are looking for some good ideas to add to our existing plan. We love to hike, eat good food, kayak/canoe, open to adventure activities. Here's the plan so far: Fly into Boston- go up to vacation rental around Acadia. We plan on doing a bunch of day hikes. Any other must do things around there? From there, we have a few days to explore the coast back towards Boston. I was thinking of one night in Portland (mainly for the food). Any recommendations for lodging in Portland? Restaurants?
Im looking for nice details to add to the trip.
Coastal Maine for Honeymoon- Acadia then Portland- Advice?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 2 My Book of Mormon review
- 3 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 4 JFK Airport
- 5 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 6 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 7 Arches National Park in a day
- 8 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 9 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 10 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 11 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 12 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 13 Marco Island
- 14 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 15 things to do near Arches National Park
- 16 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 17 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 18 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 EX-LAX
- 21 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 22 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 23 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 24 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 25 Broadway choices