We are planning a trip this summer to coastal maine. We've been to Boothbay Harbor, Castine, Bar Harbor, Winter Harbor and Jonesport on previous visits. Would like to visit more of these beautiful coastal areas, and looking for recommendations of other places to see along the coast (from the land, I wish we had a sail boat to cruise the coast with). We did a driving trip up from the Schoodic Peninsula to canada along the coast, and it was beautiful. I can recommend the trip to the Roosevelt Campobello International park where Theodore Roosevelt had a summer house. Beautiful Island and good hiking.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego parks and attractions
- 2 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 3 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 4 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 5 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 6 Universal studios/Orlando
- 7 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 8 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 12 Alaska
- 13 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 14 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 17 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 18 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 19 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 20 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 21 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 22 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 23 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 24 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 25 Car rental through Priceline bidding