We will be on an organized bike trip from Charleston to Savannah in late October/early November.....we are done midday on a Saturday, and rather than flying directly home, I thought it might be fun to see either St. Simons or Jekyll Island as we have never been before.....Is the best way to get there renting a car? Is it worth it for just part of a day/staying overnight and then leaving for the west coast on Sunday? I assume we could fly home from and return a rental car at Brunswick Airport.....Are we trying to combine too many things in such a short time? Please advise.....What is a really nice hotel in either St. Simons, Jekyll or an island that I'm not even listing? What will weather be like on the barrier islands in early November? Thanks so much for any advice you might have.
COASTAL ISLANDS OFF OF GEORGIA --- ST. SIMONS OR JEKYLL OR?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 2 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 3 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 4 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 5 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 6 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 7 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 8 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 9 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 10 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 11 Best places to move to Florida?
- 12 Juneau May 8th
- 13 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 16 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 19 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 20 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 21 West Coast Bound End of March
- 22 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 23 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 24 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 25 Salt Lake City, Utah