We are from Australia and will be travelling to the US in Jan/Feb '12. We are driving from LA to San Francisco and plan to spend 3 nights on the coast. Thinking of 1 night near Hearst Castle (San Luis Obispo?) and 2 nights around the Monterey area. Does anyone have any suggestions? What will the weather be like that time of year?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 2 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 6 Alaska
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 9 Universal studios/Orlando
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 14 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 15 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 18 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 19 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 20 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 21 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 22 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 23 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 24 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings