Husband and I thinking of flying in to Denver and driving south into Kansas and Oklahoma. Will overnight somewhere in OK but really just interested in entering the states. I know this is going to be about a 6 hr drive and we are fine with that. Just wondering about the driving conditions during January. Are the roads generally passable during this time of the year? Hate to make the trip and then be unable to get to KS and OK. Thanks in advance.
CO, KS, and OK in January - Driving conditions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 6 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 7 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 8 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 9 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 10 Brooklyn why?
- 11 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 17 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 18 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 19 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 20 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Dining in D.C.
- 23 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 24 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 25 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?