Husband and I thinking of flying in to Denver and driving south into Kansas and Oklahoma. Will overnight somewhere in OK but really just interested in entering the states. I know this is going to be about a 6 hr drive and we are fine with that. Just wondering about the driving conditions during January. Are the roads generally passable during this time of the year? Hate to make the trip and then be unable to get to KS and OK. Thanks in advance.
CO, KS, and OK in January - Driving conditions
- 1 Using public transit in San Diego
- 2 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 3 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 4 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 5 Seward to Anchorage
- 6 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 7 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 8 Car trip from Seattle
- 9 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 10 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 11 Newport, RI Questions
- 12 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 13 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 14 Savannah restaurants
- 15 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 16 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 19 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 20 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 21 Retiring in Colorado
- 22 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 23 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 24 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 25 East coast tour - Part3: Florida