I have a very short timeframe between a doctor appt at seattle cancer care alliance and my flight. I should be done by 10 am, my flight leaves at 12:15. So I have to race to the airport. Anyone know which car rental company return area is closest to the Alaska Airlines check in?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 2 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 3 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 4 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 5 US Trip
- 6 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 7 Bryce and Zion planning
- 8 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 9 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 10 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 11 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 12 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 13 Driving to NYC from Ohio
- 14 Ohio to NYC
- 15 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 16 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 17 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 18 4 days road trip southern New England
- 19 Philly Itinerary Help
- 20 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 21 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 22 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 23 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 24 Boston with baby
- 25 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio