I have a very short timeframe between a doctor appt at seattle cancer care alliance and my flight. I should be done by 10 am, my flight leaves at 12:15. So I have to race to the airport. Anyone know which car rental company return area is closest to the Alaska Airlines check in?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 2 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 3 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 4 Lice Happens
- 5 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 6 Arches Devils Garden
- 7 universal studios and disney
- 8 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 9 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 10 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 11 Big Sure in June
- 12 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 13 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 14 Savannah hotel
- 15 Utah National Parks visit
- 16 marriot cypress harbour
- 17 Hotel in Reno
- 18 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 19 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 20 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 21 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 22 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 23 Retiring to Tucson
- 24 Trinity Site, NM
- 25 Santa Fe Itineray