I have a very short timeframe between a doctor appt at seattle cancer care alliance and my flight. I should be done by 10 am, my flight leaves at 12:15. So I have to race to the airport. Anyone know which car rental company return area is closest to the Alaska Airlines check in?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 2 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 3 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 4 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 5 I need your help
- 6 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 7 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 8 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 9 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 10 Biloxi Suggestions
- 11 Martha's Vineyard area
- 12 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 13 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 14 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 15 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 16 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 17 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 18 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 19 Maui: 2014 Christmas week
- 20 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 21 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 22 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 23 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 24 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 25 Kauai Kona Coast Resort Beachboy