I have a very short timeframe between a doctor appt at seattle cancer care alliance and my flight. I should be done by 10 am, my flight leaves at 12:15. So I have to race to the airport. Anyone know which car rental company return area is closest to the Alaska Airlines check in?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Back from the Big Easy
- 2 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 3 Ideas for New York
- 4 Parka in PA during February?
- 5 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 6 Border crossing
- 7 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 8 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 9 Cross country tips
- 10 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 11 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 12 Driving Alaska
- 13 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 14 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 15 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 16 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 17 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 18 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 19 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 20 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 21 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 22 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 23 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 24 IAH to HOU Questions
- 25 Jazzfest side trips