My family and I are going to Gordonsville VA the week of July 9th. My husband and children haven't been to the beach before. Which beach would be the closest and best to go to? We like a place that's not crowded and would have shops and habors. Thanks.
Closest beach to Gordonsville VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 2 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 3 NYC hotel/July
- 4 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 5 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 6 new york subway help please
- 7 Car Rental in Sedona
- 8 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 9 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 10 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 11 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 12 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 13 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 14 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 15 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 16 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 17 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 18 NYC with my 13 year old
- 19 Las Vegas must sees
- 20 Girls' Getaway
- 21 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 22 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 23 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12