I am going to a class reunion the end of May. Activities will be going on in the Watervalley,Clinton and Fulton areas.I need a room as close as possible and am trying to book a room or B&B in the Clinton/Fulton area. Anybody know a good and reasonable place?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 2 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 3 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 4 New York, New York...
- 5 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 6 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 7 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 8 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 9 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 10 trains in Europe
- 11 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 12 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 13 USA trip
- 14 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 15 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 16 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 17 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 18 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 19 Washington DC in Spring?
- 20 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 21 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 NBA tickets??
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014